What's new

Welcome!

IIIIIIIIIIT's TIME! :chrisbuffervoice:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nymeria

Reaction score
Hi guys,

With this thread i come to announce my retirement. This journey have been filled with fun and joy, but real life have called me and i need to answer. You guys have no idea of how hard it is for me to say good bye to all of my friends. I'll try not to get sentimental and shit, but i would like to name some of you that have made this time that i played so special. Ill start with my baitolas from pearl.

Justified, thanks for introducing me to this amazing game where i had so much fun.
Roberval, thanks bro, you are awesome, i realy hope that maybe one day we can get marry in real life, hue. bora papai
Dark Kaue, man, you are awesome, just wish you the best in your life, for you and your family. love.
Jeffersonmoura, carai cuza1, te amo porra.
Irineu Bornhausen Group (sok, sucri and laks), fuck you all for rage quiting the group (besides laks), still, love you bitches.
Lex Kyle, you are awesome, i hope that we can stay in touch, wich wouldnt be so hard, cuzz your penis size.. oopsie.
Aga, my favorite mangoo girl, thanks for always being honest and sincere to me, good luck, you are realy special.
Isa, carpool isa, thanks for the talks, and for laughes. You are way more special than you have noticed.
Cpadde, kurwanator 2000, thanks for the life advices, mostly about women in general. Thank god i didnt followed them. Damm! <3
Chazz and Vitto, thanks for everything.
Staff Members (besides sting, hue) - Thank you all for the laughes and the good times. I'm kidding stingo, thank you.
Arcanist Karl, we had our moments of fun, thanks for everything
The others that i didnt named, thanks for everything. You know who you are, if we chated at least once, and we had a nice time, remember that i wont forget you.

So, ill give my last meme from memeria.
r3u08ie.jpg

Enjoy this song, it express my feelings :rolleyes:

Matelus

Stupid at math
Reaction score
Didn't have much time to get to know you better, but in the time I got promoted and talked in staff convos or sometimes in game, you were a cool guy, wish you best luck irl <3

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
And who will make new memes now, Memeria? :54: good luck with everything! Wish ya a lot of happiness :)

LexKyle

Reaction score
Forever in my heart and in my pen... ops

I'm going to get a tattoo "Nym" in my penis ok?
I think it's good to stop these jokes, they'll think we're really gay. :4:

I wanted to have played with you from the beginning, we would be a beautiful pair ... hmmm ... actually, even not playing since the beginning together, we formed a beautiful pair! :p
Thank you for all you taught me, the pulling of ears, the advice, the conversation, the friendship.
So what really talk about this guy? Let's say "A TRUE FRIEND"!
You know I'll always support you in the decisions you make, so go ahead my friend and go again. I am here!

(Enjoy this song, it express my feelings)²

Last edited:

Elias Walker

Reaction score
Cya mate, I wish you all the best in your real life, and i really hope you can find some time to give us at least a Hello!

Cpadde

Reaction score
Cpadde, kurwanator 2000, thanks for the life advices, mostly about women in general. Thank god i didnt followed them. Damm! <3

Hahahah, hey now... I told you to get married not to become some kurwanator <3 love you brother, good luck in life

P.S I'll always be on facebook incase you need some more advices.. like.. be sure to ask me :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back