What's new

Welcome!

Idea para pokemons

sonicx1994

Reaction score
nose ingles asi ke lo traduci en google por si esta mal escrito no me digan nada

I would like to put the pokemon in the pokeball charge their attacks and that PO is very annoying to wait to be loaded and then get angry and do not attack the pokemon well

español
Me gustaría que al meter los pokemon en su pokeball carguen sus ataques ya que en PO es muy fastidioso esperar a que se carguen y luego se enojan los pokemon y no atacan bien

Toddler

Reaction score
I dont like this idea. This would making the game very cheap if this was to be done..Everyone would just use attacks..pull their pokemon back..and call them out again..ALTHOUGH what could happen is when you use your pokemons attacks...Say like your hunting charizards with golem..And golem's moves all ran out. Then you call like a rhydon out..and charizard kills rhydon..and you call golem out again and his moves are what they were at when you called him in..What they could change is, when the pokemon is in its pokeball..The cooldown could run down as if it were out of its ball. That would be cool. But if you were to call the pokemon in its ball and its cooldowns were to be restored instantly..that would be too cheap...

NaaB

Reaction score
Yes, I think is good the idea of toddler it will be awesome...

alek

Reaction score
Yeah, cooling down should be applied to a pokemon when it's in is pokeball as well, since the pokemon is resting inside it.

Back