What's new

Welcome!

I lost my account due to a bug - Perdi mi cuenta por culpa de un bug

miguel_54

Reaction score
First of all I apologize in advance for the English since I'm from Latin America and not write or speak any English well

hello all, I make this post to report a serious bug in the game,
The ip security systems are active alone and I therefore did not give me the ip code and tells me that my account is restricted to one ip and if I am the owner enter my account name and password my ip code not fair that because a bug lose my mind why I tried to upload my character to level 59 and also spend real money to buy diamonds and diamond has me so, I'm desperate I've sent messages to the administrator explained my situation but I have no answer if you ask me to give my account name, password and my recovery account to verify that I am the owner of the account, I say goodbye and I expect an answer

Español

hola a todos, hago este post para reportar un grave bug en el juego,
el sitema de seguridad ip se activo solo y sin que yo lo hiciera por ende no me dio el codigo ip y me dice que mi cuenta esta restringida para un ip y que si soy el poseedor teclee mi nombre de cuenta mi contraseña y el codigo ip no es justo que por culpa de un bug pierda mi cuenta por la que me esforze para subir mi personaje a nivel 59 y ademas gastar dinero real para comprar diamantes y asi hacerme cuenta diamante, ya estoy desesperado les he enviado mensajes a los administradores explicandoles mi situacion pero no tengo respuesta si me solicitan que entrege mi nombre de cuenta, mi contraseña y mi recuperacion de cuenta para verificar que soy el dueño de la cuenta, me despido y espero una respuesta

Monkey

Reaction score
IP Sec System never gets enabled by itself. Either it was you or someone else(hacker or whoever accessed your account.)

Khan

Reaction score
IP Sec System never gets enabled by itself. Either it was you or someone else(hacker or whoever accessed your account.)
This is a huge flaw in the system. If you get hacked and not use this IP Sec system. Hacker can take your acc forever and there is nothing you can do about it. Perhaps they can make so you have to use recovery key to enable it...

miguel_54

Reaction score
To allow that? I have everything Recovery account name and password I have to tell me please

Back