What's new

Welcome!

I have a suggestion!

Lord Malboro

Reaction score
Hello friends, today I came to give a suggestion I do not know if you will at least think more like come on, you must remember the test server, you remember which side of the cp celadon had the right trainers of all elements? well as I wanted it to be you and you agree and of course the staff put those trainers somewhere in the map because that day I bought a Arcanine and I did not know uses it and still do not know or do not like duel leveling with a Pokemon I do not know where they get their attacks so please think.
Regards the cutest server: Ozeias

Any mistake sorry I use Google Translate.

Last edited:

Skyrus

Reaction score
Hello friends, today I came to give a suggestion I do not know if you will at least think more like come on, you must remember the test server, you remember which side of the cp celadon had the right trainers of all elements? well as I wanted it to be you and you agree and of course the staff put those trainers somewhere in the map because that day I bought a Arcanine and I did not know uses it and still do not know or do not like duel leveling with a Pokemon I do not know where they get their attacks so please think.
Regards the cutest server: Ozeias

Mayby make some platform in pvp, would be cool but not on the fighting fields. Would be to much messed up.

Lord Malboro

Reaction score
Yes good idea on a platform PVP cool serial but not in duel field because it would be very confusing.

Grayfoox

Reaction score
I'm agreed with a plataform in pvp, this will help to players to test his pokes because for now, you must to ask someone with wigly, blissey or snorlax to test some poke with him...

Back