What's new

Welcome!

Hello!

Agustiinn

Reaction score
Well, most of you know I WAS an old client user, so, just came here to tell you I won't retire, and I'll comeback, sinse I got this!

vwp5Urp.png

A Videocard, a shitty one (Nvidia Geforce FX5200), but now I can play suscessfuly ;$.

It was worth to me in $150 (10 U$D +-).

Old client users: not all of you need to buy one, some of you have a videocard and need just to update it.
When I put it, PAD said "No videocard detected bla bla" ,then searched on internet around 1 hour and then found the update, I hope all of you can play in new client.

Well, I know it's a Hi, goodbye section, I was mostly retired, now I'm back <3.

Mang Pearl

Reaction score
I have a 1gb 128 bits video card that I can play games like crysis and skyrim at max quality, but somehow I can't play P.A. I get 300-400 fps even tho I can't freely move like I did on classic client. I tried a lot of different configs but noone was helpful. This is really frustrating for me and is one of the reasons I stopped playing.

Gl hf :)

Sheeper

Reaction score
I have a 1gb 128 bits video card that I can play games like crysis and skyrim at max quality, but somehow I can't play P.A. I get 300-400 fps even tho I can't freely move like I did on classic client. I tried a lot of different configs but noone was helpful. This is really frustrating for me and is one of the reasons I stopped playing.

Gl hf :)

Somehow I manage to play without any problem with much worse Card, so it's not client fault - rather your configurations - try to limit your FPS to 120-200, not a "max"

Mang Pearl

Reaction score
Somehow I manage to play without any problem with much worse Card, so it's not client fault - rather your configurations - try to limit your FPS to 120-200, not a "max"

I also think it's a problem with my configs and I also tried to limit my fps but didn't work

Agustiinn

Reaction score
I also think it's a problem with my configs and I also tried to limit my fps but didn't work

Helllo mang, first of all, did you try openGL,Opengl2 Directx9 ? if yes, did you try to update the videocard controlator? it is the main problem you have Imo, there is no way you can play those games , and cant run pa correctly.

I hope You will respect Himbeere with this client. XD
Useless coment, go lick anywhere else, ty.

koles

Reaction score

How much RAM and what processor and graphic card do you have? Because i'm on my G3258, GTS 450 and 4 GB RAM have in PA 600-1,5k fps.

Last edited:

Mang Pearl

Reaction score
Helllo mang, first of all, did you try openGL,Opengl2 Directx9 ? if yes, did you try to update the videocard controlator? it is the main problem you have Imo, there is no way you can play those games , and cant run pa correctly.

Yes I tried that. My videocard is updated.

How much RAM and what processor and graphic card do you have? Because i'm on my G3258, GTS 450 and 4 GB RAM have in PA 600-1,5k fps.

4gb ram athlon II x2 3.1Ghz geforce gt 630.

It's not that I have lag. I can use dash walk but I hate it. Without it my character doens't respond me quickly enough like in classic client.

Well this isn't something I want to solve anymore. Thank you guys for trying to help

Back