What's new

Welcome!

Hello all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

campy

Reaction score
Hello all. I Kodokan player from Pearl i didnt play PA a lot time (me and frends was retired ) ... Now i come back and say something ..:I was in conflict with some people and I behaved like a child that all was my fault .. I decided to rectify mistakes and say Sorry to all people what i hurt and tell bad words etc .. specially sorry to : 1 .Saavy ( i hope u will get undelete and start play again and catch raichu :p ) Ruizao and hellsphere ( i hope u guys will get undelete too xD ) Sparky we are not agreed but i hope we will remove that and start again and i am really sorry to all orther guys ..Now i just want to start again and be good with all people i will help how i can to all if u need any help i will try to do everything ...And matelus i hope you will catch aero (and i will learn english for you ) :p if i make mistake on write sorry xD but i hope u can understand it .
PEACE ! people

danixx

Reaction score
Hello all. I Kodokan player from Pearl i didnt play PA a lot time (me and frends was retired ) ... Now i come back and say something ..:I was in conflict with some people and I behaved like a child that all was my fault .. I decided to rectify mistakes and say Sorry to all people what i hurt and tell bad words etc .. specially sorry to : 1 .Saavy ( i hope u will get undelete and start play again and catch raichu :p ) Ruizao and hellsphere ( i hope u guys will get undelete too xD ) Sparky we are not agreed but i hope we will remove that and start again and i am really sorry to all orther guys ..Now i just want to start again and be good with all people i will help how i can to all if u need any help i will try to do everything ...And matelus i hope you will catch aero (and i will learn english for you ) :p if i make mistake on write sorry xD but i hope u can understand it .
PEACE ! people

Yeah, you're right. That conflict was pointless and childish, sorry as well.

Sucrilhosforever

I'm a Community Manager. Animes sux. They are just
Reaction score
PEACE ! people
I missed you Kodo blabla bla
Yeah, you're right. That conflict was pointless and childish, sorry as well.
awoooont My kid is growing up *-*

nuclearsphere

Reaction score
PEACE ! people
Im not deleted, anyways welcome back have fun

/hellsphere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back