What's new

Welcome!

Haxorus

Caxoxd1

Reaction score
I will be clear, I think this pokes needs a rebalance and I consider these changes would be fine for it:

Haxorus
Passive (new): Dual Chop
Dragon Claw > Crunch (15seg)
Deafen
Dragon Rage > Poison Jab
Low Kick
Surf
Dragon Pulse
Dual Chop > Assurance
False Swipe
Draco Pulse > Shadow Claws
Dragon Storm

First of all, we know that a good dragon poke is the one that have more moves from another type than the dragon ones.
These changes would give him variety in pvp side, in this way with the dark and ghost moves would be usefull using it against ghost pokes which are more used in pvp nowadays.

Also, I consider the Bubble blast formule is good although sometimes fails, but I want to emphasize this formula isn't good with dragon dmg(Dual Chop), I mean the only objective of this move is to deal good dmg against other dragons because if u use it against other poke it will deal too little dmg, for this reason I consider it useless.

Then, Adding Poison Jab would give him an opportunity against fairy pokes.

Caxoxd1

Reaction score
So a fully evolved pure Dragon type should have 3 (4 with passive) Dragon type moves? No thanks mate. Not everything should be viable for PvP, just like not everything should be viable for PvE.

Edit: Haxo has enough coverage already.

First of all, all the suggestions I took was based on bulbapedia bro, I didnt invent them.Also, im not making it useless in pve in my suggestion lol, this poke will keep deafen + Dragon Storm that I consider is enough for pve. The purpose of my suggestion is to make it good partially pve/pvp, if I had wanted to make it only good for pve, I would have suggested to change deafen and dragon storm for others. If you think is a problem for a pure dragon to have 4 dragon types is a problem, u should look at Druddigon.

Last edited:

Fallen Angel

Reaction score
First of all, all the suggestions I took was based on bulbapedia bro, I didnt invent them.Also, im not making it useless in pve in my suggestion lol, this poke will keep deafen + Dragon Storm that I consider is enough for pve. The purpose of my suggestion is to make it good partially pve/pvp, if I had wanted to make it only good for pve, I would have suggested to change deafen and dragon storm for others. If you think is a problem for a pure dragon to have 4 dragon types is a problem, u should look at Druddigon.

I already have a problem with Druddigon but I am aware of the fact that it's PvP oriented. Also just because a Pokémon CAN learn a move according to bulbapedia, doesn't mean it SHOULD. With that same mentality we can give Protect to everything because almost all Pokémon can learn it.

We have 3 pure Dragon types (4 with newly rebalanced Dragonair), let's keep them as different as possible please.

Ashtib

Reaction score
I already have a problem with Druddigon but I am aware of the fact that it's PvP oriented. Also just because a Pokémon CAN learn a move according to bulbapedia, doesn't mean it SHOULD. With that same mentality we can give Protect to everything because almost all Pokémon can learn it.

We have 3 pure Dragon types (4 with newly rebalanced Dragonair), let's keep them as different as possible please.

Ok maybe is too much, but i like the crunch and poison jab changes. JUST MY OPINION xd

edit: And 90% of pokes are based in bulbapedia btw xd

Caxoxd1

Reaction score

I know that and I didnt say that always should have these moves. I tried to explain that it can learn this dark/ghost moves and it would be able to have only 4 dragon moves.

Caxoxd1

Reaction score
Anyway, this thread is a clear example why Dragons cant improve.

Most people complain about them because they arent usefull in pvp, but others want them to have more dragon moves knowing that dragon pokes should have variety in moves to be great in pvp side.
In conclusion, if u apply the criteria of some players, some dragons will only be really usefull in dragon zones as now (yep dont expect more than that) and not in pvp side.
And the most funny of all is these people who are the ones that want to make dragon moves to deal x1.25 just to make easier exp in these zones.

Fallen Angel

Reaction score
edit: And 90% of pokes are based in bulbapedia btw xd

Uhm, so? I did not claim otherwise you know.

Most people complain about them because they arent usefull in pvp, but others want them to have more dragon moves knowing that dragon pokes should have variety in moves to be great in pvp side.
In conclusion, if u apply the criteria of some players, some dragons will only be really usefull in dragon zones as now (yep dont expect more than that) and not in pvp side.
And the most funny of all is these people who are the ones that want to make dragon moves to deal x1.25 just to make easier exp in these zones.

First of all calm down and don't try to make this thread the Dragon type improvement thread. This is your own suggestion on a Dragon type Pokémon and I am merely against it. It is your own suggestion that'll get lost in the mess if you continue. The Dragon thread is still open btw http://www.padventures.org/forum/showthread.php?43919-Dragons

Of course I as a PvE player will defend a Pokémon staying as PvE Pokémon. Dragons mostly being useful in Dragon zones is not my nor any other players' fault, it is simply their overall type disadvantage. Giving any of these moves to a Haxorus won't make it better at any other zones btw. Just because it has(according to your suggestion) 2 super effective moves against Ghost types won't make people take Haxo to ghost spawns instead of Dark/Ghost/Normal type Pokémon.

Ashtib

Reaction score
Uhm, so? I did not claim otherwise you know.

First of all calm down and don't try to make this thread the Dragon type improvement thread. This is your own suggestion on a Dragon type Pokémon and I am merely against it. It is your own suggestion that'll get lost in the mess if you continue. The Dragon thread is still open btw http://www.padventures.org/forum/showthread.php?43919-Dragons

Of course I as a PvE player will defend a Pokémon staying as PvE Pokémon. Dragons mostly being useful in Dragon zones is not my nor any other players' fault, it is simply their overall type disadvantage. Giving any of these moves to a Haxorus won't make it better at any other zones btw. Just because it has(according to your suggestion) 2 super effective moves against Ghost types won't make people take Haxo to ghost spawns instead of Dark/Ghost/Normal type Pokémon.

Maybe because not all dragons need improvements xd...hes just making a suggest and you mad for nothing. Lets sting comment about it and chill.

Fallen Angel

Reaction score
Maybe because not all dragons need improvements xd...hes just making a suggest and you mad for nothing.

I ain't mad but you should read better.

He is the one generalising the thread.

Lets sting comment about it and chill.

I am writing my opinion before Sting decides on something because I might be able to change his opinion with my own opinion(s).

P.S. Don't think I have anything against both of you, I just simply don't agree with your opinion(s) on this topic.

stin stauer

Reaction score
So a fully evolved pure Dragon type should have 3 (4 with passive) Dragon type moves? No thanks mate. Not everything should be viable for PvP, just like not everything should be viable for PvE.

Edit: Haxo has enough coverage already.

all the changes he did are pretty much ok as I see, considering that nobody uses Dragon Claw, Dragon Rage and Dual Chop to lvl up, if you do that, you lvling wrong your pokes. t

target moves are not so much necessary when hunting, you know you simply throw the pokemon out of the ball, use reflect as tm and then area moves and return it to the ball, if u use a dragon target move to kill smth is only to finalize something, which any other move would do well.

buut, on the other hand, I understand and agree with you that not all pokemons should be considered only pvp or pve or pvp/pve, for example, i wouldnt change a thing on haryrama, it's a pretty good fighter which I don't see any use for pvp, so let it be pve, maybe haxorus is the same case...

Last edited:

Ashtib

Reaction score
all the changes he did are pretty much ok as I see, considering that nobody uses Dragon Claw, Dragon Rage and Dual Chop to lvl up, if you do that, you lvling wrong your pokes. t

target moves are not so much necessary when hunting, you know you simply throw the pokemon out of the ball, use reflect as tm and then area moves and return it to the ball, if u use a dragon target move to kill smth is only to finalize something, which any other move would do well.

buut, on the other hand, I understand and agree with you that not all pokemons should be considered only pvp or pve or pvp/pve, for example, i wouldnt change a thing on haryrama, it's a pretty good fighter which I don't see any use for pvp, so let it be pve, maybe haxorus is the same case...

I dont want be annoying... but i will like to pokes be good for both pvp and pve (a lot of pokes are) and i dont see a good argument for refuse a post saying "not every poke will be good for pvp or pve" if we use that "fact" we can say that in every rebalance post and no one can say anything xD.... but i like this comment and is how ppl need see the "things" "all the changes he did are pretty much ok as I see, considering that nobody uses Dragon Claw, Dragon Rage and Dual Chop to lvl up, if you do that, you lvling wrong your pokes."

Take your like xd

Back