What's new

Welcome!

Guild wars

Gruby Mietek

Reaction score
I would like to propose changes in guild wars:
1. Decrease character speed ( Because players are only running and it is difficult to kill them).
2. Turn off heal pokemons ( It is frustrating when players use only pokemon with heal, players could only heal with the help of pizza etc ).
3. I think adding something like magic wall would be a cool solution.
4. Remove loss 2% at death IN GUILD WAR ( Guilds are afraid to fight because they can die and lose % ).

Btw we found a bug if your opponent is standing in the pc you can kill him standing outside of the pc using the bullet seed / return type skill.

Last edited:

Turek

Reaction score
it true, because a lot of people during guild war run and can't kill him, need a little change how said mietek.

zeta

Reaction score
why remove lose %? all player dead lose exp -.- . Every day people want the easiest things stop asking for everything for free.
And if they can fix the bug of cp in war, since enough people take advantage of that in the war

Lord Sqnik

Gamemasters
Staff member
Reaction score
1) You can use moves with paralysis for decrease character speed.
2) Sorry for this argument but are you saw war in tibia without potions? I think nope. Your team need make good combo for kill someone.
3) Not bad idea for Mr Mime.
4) Some people can use this for free tp.

I think better solution is remake blue/red pvp for guild wars.

Pekepeke

Banned user
Reaction score
What if slows and imprisonmets which affect pleyer's pokemon affected the character as well? Something must be done to make fights a little bit more static. There is too little time and opportunities to execute the combo. If someone refuses to fight it is almost impossible to kill him.

Mind you that it would work only during wars.

Turek

Reaction score
1) You can use moves with paralysis for decrease character speed.
2) Sorry for this argument but are you saw war in tibia without potions? I think nope. Your team need make good combo for kill someone.

1) Yes, i used 5x imprision + sleep character and pokemon, but so what? how all used heal and running after all city and can't 1 hit dmg full hp so-called "combo". (if u dont saw, u can start warmod with us and i can running celadon > pewter > viridian and hmm maybe fuchsia? and u can try kill me, good luck.

2) Warmod Tibia and Warmod Padventures? without comment.

Back