What's new

Welcome!

GoodBye!~

Jorden

Reaction score
Good Bye Everyone!~
I Loved be in this Fourm and pass all the adventure and experince from Pre-Beta 1 untill the Last But Not Least Offical! :)

i Found some Amazing Friends here hope u all did and ill probably never forget them.

To Thor/Roth if u see this i Sorry for any unlike shit i said about u...ur a great person...hope

alot well know that...and to Hunter23 (same) i sorry if i talked not nice ur amazing

friends..great thanks to Striker Beckham and Blez who was Amaaazing friends to me and

helped me all over the way...and to the amazing Staff :) ( Between us? i liked koob the

most :p )

well I Hope ill be back...and i think i well hehe.

my very big reason for leaving is...school...no luck ingame...after 70+ Ultra Balls on Fearow

= Failed and 112 HD Left + No Premium Account i decided to fall out for now.

So Thank u all For amazing Adventure well u and ill hope to see u again....

To Kear / FlameD / Tornado / Byandyu (aff ur name Hard xD Gastly Lover ) / Blez / Thor /

Striker / Raze / Afro Dillo / Eddie / Enzed / Gold / MasterChief / Monpyro / Xegearz /

Alusinaty is was amazing play with u all thanks for the adventures and...

Good Luck Guys. ;)

Jorden

Reaction score
Didnt leave forever Mate..as i said...ill come back be sure..:)
but anyways i dont see and didnt see u online so its seems u did same..and other too..and i failed at most my catchs.../ pacc...:) so no reason to say for the moment..hope when ill be back u well be like level 200 or so hehe

Budyn

Reaction score
Bye for now but u have to COME BACK! xD U've got mine MSN so we can stay in contact :)

Jorden said:
Byandyu (aff ur name Hard xD Gastly Lover )

o_O

Gastly lover would be enough XD

Aho

Reaction score
goody bye and i dont think you are so unlucy, i wasted ove 440 over hd trying to get a pidgeot and still nothing XD

Back