Welcome!

Goodbye Sucri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi, lol xD

It seems Nino couldn't stand that I wrote a thread for Sucri, so he permabanned me on another account, how sad.

I permabanned you and is not cus this thread, is because being who you are, long time ago I told you, you are no longer welcome here, also thank you for the new character name.

Rizzal Three

Banned user
Reaction score
I permabanned you and is not cus this thread, is because being who you are, long time ago I told you, you are no longer welcome here, also thank you for the new character name.

What's wrong Jano, are you afraid that I can do something that will take the player remains that are here away?
Or maybe you're just sad about what happens to the game and don't want to show other players the truth?

Yeah, you're keeping the pathetic ways of doing your job here like in the past. I might be not welcome here, but I will always find a way to get here, I don't give a fuck what are you thinking. I don't give a fuck about the char name either, cause I wouldn't be playing that shit anymore xD

Last edited:

Sucrilhosforever

I'm a Community Manager. Animes sux. They are just
Reaction score
C'mon guys, please don't fight. And, the ones who wanted to know the reason of my demote, ask nino, he will answer ya, since he demoted me.

Last edited:

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
What's wrong Jano, are you afraid that I can do something that will take the player remains that are here away?
Or maybe you're just sad about what happens to the game and don't want to show other players the truth?

Nope I just dilsike your pathetic hypocrite presence, if I wanted to hide anything you have to say I would be deleting your posts, not the case.

I don't give a fuck about the char name either

I wont allow anyone to use my name fk u xF
Even if I'm deleted
I will instantly create a new one

---
I think you should move on and stop creating new forum users.

Rizzal Four

Banned user
Reaction score
Nope I just dilsike your pathetic hypocrite presence, if I wanted to hide anything you have to say I would be deleting your posts, not the case.

---
I think you should move on and stop creating new forum users.

What if I won't? :c
The only hypocrites there are the admins that show up when their servants (the only name I could give to the other staff members) stop working :C

Last edited:

The Viper

Reaction score
Goodbye and good luck in your life. Words arent enough to describe the great guy you are. I realized that too late. Take care.

Sucrilhosforever

I'm a Community Manager. Animes sux. They are just
Reaction score
Goodbye and good luck in your life. Words arent enough to describe the great guy you are. I realized that too late. Take care.
rui, seriously i don't know if sarcasm or not, but thanks. Seems that my time in staff worth nothing.

Dzony Kalesony

Reaction score
And that's the last I guess staff member who was doing anything for server's purpose down. I hope that PA will collapse, not becuz I'm not playing anymore and I don't give a fuck, but because admins destroyed it. Imho PA was the server with future, but laziness of staff made it just a common pokemon server. Bye Sucrii, I hope we'll meet somewhere in the game :)

Makarno.-

Reaction score
Buying a new lap with mobile internet, sending to Brazil in 1...2....3.....[...]

PD: Let's keep in touch, don't never ever think about leaving whatsapp... and remember.... TEMPO TEMPO TEMPOOOO.... TEMPO TEMPO TEMPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ludacha

Reaction score
Buying a new lap with mobile internet, sending to Brazil in 1...2....3.....[...]

PD: Let's keep in touch, don't never ever think about leaving whatsapp... and remember.... TEMPO TEMPO TEMPOOOO.... TEMPO TEMPO TEMPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Just to add on this brazil joke,for my br friends xD cry me a river! Chileano!
514nte.jpg

chaaps

Reaction score
Honestly both of us dont play this game for a long time, and your demotion I am pretty sure is about your lack of activity, but we sometimes keep in touch on facebruik and skype, so, good bye from the game bro, but we will keep in touch!
And for last, ofc, you did a rly good job on this game, no one will never forget!
<3

Raszagal

Reaction score
Honestly both of us dont play this game for a long time, and your demotion I am pretty sure is about your lack of activity, but we sometimes keep in touch on facebruik and skype, so, good bye from the game bro, but we will keep in touch!
And for last, ofc, you did a rly good job on this game, no one will never forget!
<3

Well, based on the way Sucri's calling to Ask Nino, I don't think it's as simple "inactivity".

I just got informed of your demotion a few days ago, but didn't neither had the chance to talk with you, nor write something on this thread.

I'm pretty sure that you always knew my deepth love towards you, as a person, my respect as a player, and my gratitude as a member of the staff.

My best wishes for you, and I hope that with this, you'll pay more atention to your studies (The possitive point of view of all this mess).

Warm Regards,
Raszagal

carloshb

Reaction score
Rexona no te abandona, A no perdiste "Te ABANDONO" Cya good luck :D

Pyrokar

Reaction score
I feel honored for all those words, i have no words to explain what I'm feeling right now.
Made a lot of friends and hatters, did some mistakes, i learned with them, even if is a game, i put my heart on it, always trying to help who needed, always wantinf justice in a right way. And i, really loved to help (even when the circumstances were bad). I'm gonna miss all of you, ofc we'll never lose contact.

I'm really glad, because i made some real true friends here.

Ps: More english errors than the usual, i didn't even tried to write it correctly, just expressed myself.

Welcome in the club *N* xD

*N pass*

I even give a crap about my own gb thread, they give a f* about me so vice versa. Liars everywhere, but I'm over that shit.

facebook my *N* xd

Chris'Diana

Reaction score
I was reading the posts on this Thread... Looks beautiful.

Sometime ago you helped me with an problem in create my Forum's profile, and now I see you getting away from the game. This is weird, and sad.
I don't know you, but I can see how you're important to this players. So, I wish you, in the name of them, good luck in your life and the best you can have.

Good bye!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back