What's new

Welcome!

Goodbye from Bosni

Ludacha

Reaction score
Hi guys,well admins banned Bosnians profile on forum so he asked me to post this in his name..these are not my words,those are his...so if you comment some down what need an replay,i will copy his words on that...so this is what Bosnian wanted to say to all here
P.S. Cya mate

Dear PA players i think i deserve to write post for good bye , i am here to long to thats all i want for end i i wish you luck to everyone (to be rich like me) haha , i was with you 5 years so time to leave game i dindn't want to but u know whats happend i don't want to speak about it anymore special thanks to my guild "Legends Never Die " i hope they will never die ! To my friends ; wesker,lazzy,dagugo,lord trainer (smd) , anoying orange,boky,slipknight,skroll,...and orthers .I hope u will keep enjoy in your adventrue i wanted to start again but staff doesn't allow me to make new account so i will keep play world of tanks .
I remember Pa with something special in my life i had great moments with my friend i meet friends from diferent countrys i learn something cool and new if i have done something bad to someone i hope he will forgive me i easy get nerv haha, so i will stay in contact with some friends on facebook and for you orthers good luck and have great adventure in your future gameplay .Thanks.

from Bosnia with love !

Sheeper

Reaction score
(to be rich like me)

Pearl players be like now:
uGw0jhZ.gif

Last edited:

Strek

Reaction score
I was in that guild. Bosnian is one of the nicest guys I ever met in game :'l

Back