What's new

Welcome!

Golduck again

Maritos

Honorary Members
Reaction score
Increase damage but lower passive rate

It doesn't matter how low is the damage, as long as you can keep the opponent stunned.

danixx

Reaction score
Seems fine to me since its hp sucks, once you get out of its range he is vulnerable to all kind of ranged attacks.

Ruffy

Reaction score
play with the comonly a pokemon uses a stuning passive is not great ;/

because it can beat ANY pokemon (maybe dark not) with some luck, the fast and easy way to balance it is do that, and the GOOD way to balance it is add a new move (or do at least 1 of the moves it currently have) more powerfull.

Now you will recive XXXX complains about its OP in duels, like 1 year ago when you reduced the rate of it uses SC

Abble

Reaction score
just do doubleslap like in wyg :p hitting 1000 instead 200

Abble

Reaction score
I dont remember when was the las PA tournament but i think that berrys weren't allowed

no, berries are allowed, for this alaka and gengar are useless in tournments t,t

Last edited:

Alba

Honorary Members
Reaction score
I don't know who modified his passive. atleast i didn't, i fix it tomorrow

Okdemirhan

Reaction score
Golduck is OP , need to be fixed >.<

Need to be fixed ??? Did you ever used Golduck ? I have using it since 40-45 Character level. And trust me, Golduck is hard to train. At least they raised passive frequency. And now they wants to fix it again. Know who wants ? Non-Golduck users... Take your hands off Golduck please ! It's not overpowered ! It's equal with same type other pokemons like Gyarados, Blastoise, Vaporeon, Tentacruel !

slizer

Reaction score
Hey golduck its fine noow! don't change this passive! :s

Epic Mickey

Reaction score
Need to be fixed ??? Did you ever used Golduck ? I have using it since 40-45 Character level. And trust me, Golduck is hard to train. At least they raised passive frequency. And now they wants to fix it again. Know who wants ? Non-Golduck users... Take your hands off Golduck please ! It's not overpowered ! It's equal with same type other pokemons like Gyarados, Blastoise, Vaporeon, Tentacruel !

OFC need to be fixed that passive is OP , maybe golduck need some changes but shouldn't be the same as gyara , blast or vaporeon ¬¬ how will u compare golduck with the other water pokes? ... be realistic and stop crying

Maritos

Honorary Members
Reaction score

And the ones defending him are the Golduck-users. How ironic.
Admit it, his passive is op. But I agree that his spells should be buffed.

Okdemirhan

Reaction score
OFC need to be fixed that passive is OP , maybe golduck need some changes but shouldn't be the same as gyara , blast or vaporeon ¬¬ how will u compare golduck with the other water pokes? ... be realistic and stop crying

Crying ? Stop this provocation and deal with your own pokemons ! And watch " Bye Bye Psyduck " episode of Pokemon Movie. You'll see how Golduck rules.

cwkleinm

Reaction score
@maritos
That is for sure. The double slap of an 60 golduck is an total of 450. His mega kick is 300.... etc. His stunning confusion needs a little bit of a change, but if you make it a rare passive again, golduck is nothing. He needs his passive, True story.

Ps: im not a golduck user/lover.

Maritos

Honorary Members
Reaction score
@maritos
That is for sure. The double slap of an 60 golduck is an total of 450. His mega kick is 300.... etc. His stunning confusion needs a little bit of a change, but if you make it a rare passive again, golduck is nothing. He needs his passive, True story.

Ps: im not a golduck user/lover.

Yeah, a rate of use between the old and the new.
As I said, if he can stun forever, doesn't matter how much he hits, he will kill anyway. The best option is to raise his power but don't make an op passive. A Golduck should never kill a Cloned Venusaur.

Back