Reaction score
Can You Add the TM Psychic?
since in the games she knows so much by her natural movest and by TM own

and TM Shadow Ball? to "give extra help"

Last edited:

Tsotss

Reaction score
Hello!

I would like to suggest replacing Future Sight/Role Play for Miracle Eye. In the past with heal move it was machine and the heal move has been changed for Psybeam, without any other improvement (maybe a little hp has been boosted). To be honest it was one of the worst change. From this change I didn't see so many players use it. It's sad cus it has potential. Miracle Eye could give it little boost in PVP zone against dark type pokemons. Also its moveset doesn't have so much huge area moves (Echoed Voice/Trick Room/Confusion are the biggest). Of course if we consider the best TMs part then it can have just one huge area move, cus of putting Reflect. I was wondering if is any chance to replace Trick Room for any psy move like Synchronoise/Psyblast/Psychic Terrain/Wonder Room, but it has (except Wonder Room) all in TMs. Therefore I have an idea to change Echoed Voice for Fury Swipes and add Echoed Voice to TM learnest.

Last edited:

Tuca Strike

Reaction score
I would suggest to replace psybeam for something more cool... stomp, assurance, zen headbutt, psychic or even baton pass (according to bulbapedia)

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Sorry, but I disagree on adding miracle eye. It's not supposed to be too common, otherwise immunities would be out of sense, if several pokemons would have spell to break it.
We'll review it in the last week of this month and check if there's something else needed to be changed

warroxxx

Reaction score
I would like to suggest a series of changes since the last time was very unfortunate with the changes that it had.
Current movements:
m1 future sight
m2 double hit
m3 role play
m4 confusion
m5 psy beam
m6 tail wip
m7 mind reader
m8 crunch
m9 echoed voice
m10 trick room

suggested movements:

m1 Future sight
m2 double hit
m3 Thunder Wave
m4 confusion
m5 agility
m6 Iron Tail
m7 batton pass <-------->Skill Swap
m8 crunch
m9 Stomping Tantrum
m10 Light Screen

I hope that many of this series of changes will be well liked by the poke.

Back