What's new

Welcome!

Fuchsia, Cerulean and Lavender Revamp

Eudinho

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
-Hello! We'd like to announce, that Fuchsia, Cerulean and Lavender will be revamped during the incoming week-

-For this reason we kindly ask those, who owns houses there to leave them as soon as possible.-

Ps: Those, who won't leave houses within 24 hours, will have their items sent to locker.

Regards~
PA STAFF.

Last edited:

huberto

Reaction score
Can I kindly ask you for more mid size houses in those cities? I loved revamp of Vermilion or Viridian, just amazing work but Pewter is like... meh. 5 houses + guild hall in whole city. These houses could be easily split into 2-3 nice houses. And when you decide to apply this revamp, can you make it at a time when most of people can log in? Because when Pewter revamp happened I logged in at 5 a.m. (realy early morning in europe, a midnight for some people) and all houses were already taken. Also Guild Hall in each of these cities (one for SM <3) would be realy appreciated. Thanks in advance, keep up your great work on map edditing.

Celsonz

Banned user
Reaction score
Can I kindly ask you for more mid size houses in those cities? I loved revamp of Vermilion or Viridian, just amazing work but Pewter is like... meh. 5 houses + guild hall in whole city. These houses could be easily split into 2-3 nice houses. And when you decide to apply this revamp, can you make it at a time when most of people can log in? Because when Pewter revamp happened I logged in at 5 a.m. (realy early morning in europe, a midnight for some people) and all houses were already taken. Also Guild Hall in each of these cities (one for SM <3) would be realy appreciated. Thanks in advance, keep up your great work on map edditing.

I think its good option to stay with low amount of houses.. coz we dont have 500 ppl on server online per day if they do smaller houses they are always stay empty

huberto

Reaction score
I think its good option to stay with low amount of houses.. coz we dont have 500 ppl on server online per day if they do smaller houses they are always stay empty

I can't see any empty house in Vermilion or Viridian. I asked for mid size houses (300-500 sqm?), similar to Viridia, Vermilion, Petalburg (those bigger which are always taken). not small houses. Cause those in Pewter have probably 800+

Celsonz

Banned user
Reaction score
I can't see any empty house in Vermilion or Viridian. I asked for mid size houses (300-500 sqm?), similar to Viridia, Vermilion, Petalburg (those bigger which are always taken). not small houses. Cause those in Pewter have probably 800+

talking about other cities some of thems are empty and "soon" we gonna have alola so next houses..

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Pewter has smaller houses on the way to airport which were free for like 3 days. Now most of them are taken tho.
And about guild hall - I don't know. Depends if I will find enough of space. I don't want to end up with a city that has guild house and 3 houses around it xd. GH is 4x bigger than a poke center

The Viper

Reaction score
Really? I just bought a house in Cerulean this week... Had bought one two weeks before the world merge. I thank you guys for revamping these places and making bigger houses but I feel like im throwing money away on houses since we cant even keep them after the revamping. And just like it happened after the merge, my previous house will probably be bought by someone else...

A

Albuquerque

Really? I just bought a house in Cerulean this week... Had bought one two weeks before the world merge. I thank you guys for revamping these places and making bigger houses but I feel like im throwing money away on houses since we cant even keep them after the revamping. And just like it happened after the merge, my previous house will probably be bought by someone else...

I don't know if they deleted the thread or not, but in the Viridian/Vermilion Revamp thread someone from the staff said Cerulean would have revamp within a few days/months or as soon possible.

Maick Skile

Reaction score
and daycare how is it?
I have pokémons, I have that removes?

Last edited:
Back