What's new

Welcome!

[Support] Freeze while hunting

alastor

Reaction score
I dont know if you guys have noticed it yet, but when you're hunting more than 3 pokes you get lag and even freezes, it started when pokemon channel was added again and well it doesn't stop me from hunting but you know if you dont have 4k hp it can be kinda problematic.

I guess I should say it is not my computer since it happens to every player I talk with

Sheeper

Reaction score
happens to me too
But this should remain for you, maybe it will help to stop you from getting 500lvl (you don't want admins to increase poker channel lvl requirement, right?)
But seriously, its really annyoing, i died 28295259 times while hunting elders just because of it.

alastor

Reaction score
happens to me too
But this should remain for you, maybe it will help to stop you from getting 500lvl (you don't want admins to increase poker channel lvl requirement, right?)
But seriously, its really annyoing, i died 28295259 times while hunting elders just because of it.

the only thing stopping me is that i dont want to be lvl 500

Khan

Reaction score
the only thing stopping me is that i dont want to be lvl 500
Lies, you want to be over lvl 9000!

@ topic, as far as I heard nothing was changed on client (graphically) that would cause this lag. I'll let jano know though, and see if there's a way to fix.

Edit: Jano said it may be the spam of "FAIL!" messages, if you hold it when your pokemon is stunned or unable to attack, it will spam constantly. Not to mention the wild pokemons get this too (I think?).

So it may explain why once you got more than a few pokemon on you, your fps starts to drop.

Last edited:

alastor

Reaction score
Lies, you want to be over lvl 9000!

@ topic, as far as I heard nothing was changed on client (graphically) that would cause this lag. I'll let jano know though, and see if there's a way to fix.

Edit: Jano said it may be the spam of "FAIL!" messages, if you hold it when your pokemon is stunned or unable to attack, it will spam constantly. Not to mention the wild pokemons get this too (I think?).

So it may explain why once you got more than a few pokemon on you, your fps starts to drop.

so is there a way to fix this problem? cause I can control my pokes but if I use protect the same thing would happen

Makarno.-

Reaction score
Yea it kinda started to happen to me only after last update. I had no lags while hunting but only after last update, smoke screen while facing 1 venu and 2 ivy is like insane freezes.

Back