What's new

Welcome!

Floatzel

Status
Not open for further replies.

NandoCruise

Reaction score
Hello PAd Community and Members of Staff!

Is it possible to increase Floatzel's speed? Floatzel has 350 speed, which is really slow. I think it should have 500.

I was checking stats of several pokemon in Bulbapedia, and Floatzel has the following stats:
9qRCevY.png

As you can see, its Speed stats are really high.

I know Sting told me not to compare, but I will only show the speed of other pokemon just to make a point.

Scyther and Primeape are 2 of the fastest pokemon in PAd, and Floatzel is even faster than these 2, according to Bulbapedia:
SIrBSuj.png
eIyqlNQ.png

These other 2 pokemon are way slower than Floatzel according to Bulbapedia, still faster than Floatzel in PAd:
PpyRalt.png
JrTIFkQ.png

As I already wrote, I believe Floatzel should have 500 speed.

I know Floatzel has Surf, which paralyses, but there are other Pokemon too which have 500 and paralyse too (Delphox, Jolteon, Dragonite for instance).

Furthermore, before someone says "Floatzel has swift swim" as ability, there are pokemon like Lucario (500 speed), for example, with ability Justified which boost speed in 30% for 10 sec, and Swift Swim only boost 25% and during Rain weather.

I don't think this would make Floatzel OP at all but it would help a lot in PVP.

Hopefully you agree with me. What do you think?

Stay safe!
Nando Zoul~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back