What's new

Welcome!

[Complaint] Flanders, it's not the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

alfredo luiss

Reaction score
I really don't care at all about the discussion they have. but I give my opinion because I received a parcel with a message, which also does not interest me, if you have a problem that you solve between you and stop third parties to your personal problems.

They do so much drama, and the fact of doing massive spam is most unpleasant. love each other a little and know that the vast majority who sent your parcel are not interested in your problem.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Not every GM or CM is confident enough to punish for something, that isn't stated in the rules, if such happens, they often ask us (me or Jano) what to do. A grown and mature person instead of creating a toxic drama sends a PM to me on discord/in game to ask if person X deserves a punishment, but what should I expect from you? You guys disappointed me pretty much. I don't really want to see polish players being called the most toxic, specially generalizing, but I sadly have to agree, some of you deserve to be called this way.

Flanders abuser? I wonder where? Punishing you for your xenophobic comments? Worst staff member? You gotta be kidding me. Currently 90% of my staff is the best of all times, they are very helpful, co-working with us (those who create game content). Finally I am not being alone creating things such as quests or systems, because I have help from them and Flanders is one of these, who help the most, I'm sure if he or any other staff member had coding (programming) skills, then even Jano would receive help from them.

Next time think twice before starting to behave like a spoiled kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back