- Flareon & Vaporeon - 100% agree
- Raticate - 100% agree
- Persian - 100% agree
- Beedrill & Raichu - 100% agree
- Dodrio - 100% agree
- Electabuzz - 100% agree
- Lapras - 100% agree

Pokemons about whose we can talk about:
- Arcanine - if you really want fast Roar in Arca I think 25sec might be last option Alba could accept, because Arca is good because of her damage, really fast Roar's cd might op it just a little bit (13sec was too fast)
- Charizard - his moves are good, but he needs improvement in his damage a lot; now when I have Zard 94 lv with Rage+Maga Storm he hits 4k...
- Kingler - he's weak against rock pokemons; he needs for example Water Gun with high dmg and average cd; it's a line attack so it won't op him (it's not a huge are attack and it also have chance to miss)
- Fearow & Pidgeot - in my opinion Flying pokes just like Fighting pokes shouldn't have stuns just pretty high HP, good damage, and fast cd's, but I agree with you about these cd changing
- Primeape - do you think Triple Punch is enough? Well, maybe, but then it should have much more damage than Triple Kick or Machamp's Triple Punch; maybe Triple Punch instead of Scratch? How about an idea of high damage move?

Well at primeape I added triple punch instead of Final Gambit/Close Combat. Because they would have to make a new sprite for the attack. Though I guess triple punch can replace scratch.
About kingler, I'm not sure how crabhammer works in here. But it should do water/psychical damage.
Kingler should get Brine. In the future, it's his special attack.

Charizard I think he will be fine with increased frequency of dragon fury + new attack "Fire spin".

Fearow/pidgeot, the reason why I wanted to give them 1-2 sec stun for fly attack. Is so it becomes more useful attack. Otherwise they should increase it's damage loads. And their hp.

I agree that arcanine roar is to fast at 13 sec. That's why I said something like 20 sec. Anything higher than that. It will lose it's ability to be good in duel.

Pyrokar

Reaction score
1.Yup... New animation... That might be the main problem. But as I said Triple Punch should feal more damage then Triple Kick.

2. Kingler - IMO it doesn't matter if it's going to be Water Gun or Brine, but it should be water type attack with high damage, because Kingler at the moment is kinda useless against rock pokes.

3. Charizard;s Dragon Fury... You also have right. Got to be increased. As you said before new attack = new sprite, so boosting his damage is also good solution just like adding new move to Charizard.

4. I would increase Pidgeot's/Fearow's hp and and reduce the cd of Tornado. They also have one blinding attack. Do you really think flying (and fighting pokes) need stuns?

5. About Arcanine's Roar cd... I wish Alba explained why she set 30 sec and not less. I said twice why probably she did it.

cwkleinm

Reaction score
Well at primeape I added triple punch instead of Final Gambit/Close Combat. Because they would have to make a new sprite for the attack. Though I guess triple punch can replace scratch.
About kingler, I'm not sure how crabhammer works in here. But it should do water/psychical damage.
Kingler should get Brine. In the future, it's his special attack.

Charizard I think he will be fine with increased frequency of dragon fury + new attack "Fire spin".

Fearow/pidgeot, the reason why I wanted to give them 1-2 sec stun for fly attack. Is so it becomes more useful attack. Otherwise they should increase it's damage loads. And their hp.

I agree that arcanine roar is to fast at 13 sec. That's why I said something like 20 sec. Anything higher than that. It will lose it's ability to be good in duel.

I also agree that primape, fearow/pidgeot, charizard, flareon, vaporeon and the others u mention need to be increased.
In my opinion flareon is to slow indeed and is not that powerfull. Vaporeon only got wave attacks, wich is realy annoying and has a high chance to miss.
Primape needs to get way more power and like many others say, he needs to get tripple punch, but also his cooldown of rage must be brought down.

Hope this all will be added soon, so let the update come!

LionelRichie

Reaction score
Hypno will have restore at lv 70, why dont add restore in mr mime at lv 80-90? I think that its a good idea

Khan

Reaction score
Hypno will have restore at lv 70, why dont add restore in mr mime at lv 80-90? I think that its a good idea

Because hypno doesn't have reflect + psyusion. Add restore to mr mime = Better than alakazam.

Pyrokar

Reaction score
@ cwkleinm
Alba wrote that Primeape's Rage gonna be 30 or 40 seconds, just look at the first page.

Yeah, questions to Alba:
1. when are you going to implement all these changes? You said it will be done before an update and it is. Thank God (or you, Alba) ! Will it be implement with the update or sooner?
2. I think Khan would like to know why did you decide to set Roar's cd to 30 sec and not 20-25sec.

@ Darek and the others
I think you, Darek gave the most possible solution. Rhydon is a "horn pokemon". So reducing the Horn Attack's and Rock Throw's cd from 20 sec to 10sec is possible in my opinion. Adding earthquake or any other move to Rhydon is just not right...

But, but, but... Everything is in Alba's hands...

Oznex

Reaction score
@ cwkleinm
Alba wrote that Primeape's Rage gonna be 30 or 40 seconds, just look at the first page.

Yeah, questions to Alba:
1. when are you going to implement all these changes? You said it will be done before an update and it is. Thank God (or you, Alba) ! Will it be implement with the update or sooner?
2. I think Khan would like to know why did you decide to set Roar's cd to 30 sec and not 20-25sec.

@ Darek and the others
I think you, Darek gave the most possible solution. Rhydon is a "horn pokemon". So reducing the Horn Attack's and Rock Throw's cd from 20 sec to 10sec is possible in my opinion. Adding earthquake or any other move to Rhydon is just not right...

But, but, but... Everything is in Alba's hands...

Reducing cooldawns from rhydon is a very good idea or maybe increase the damage of attack .. but what about fissure? is a good attack of rhydon or maybe replacing iron tail or horn attack because rhydon have mega horn.

Pyrokar

Reaction score
@ Oznex

Adding moves like Fissure or Earthquake would OP Rhydon. Rhydon is not weak pokemon. If you say "boost him" that is okay, but you also could write your solution - rembemer - POSSIBLE solution. I care about each "useless" pokemon, I could be angry at Alba why she boosted few pokes just a little bit and haven't boosted them much more. But, hey - she doesn't had to do this. Just appreciate her work.

Horn Attack's cd reduced by 10sec and Rock Throw's cd reduced by 10sec is much and don't forget that Rhydon doesn't deal small damage at all. In my opinion it's good solution.

Remember if you want to help post your (possible) opinions, solutions. Almost everybody would like to make each pokemon more strogner then it is now, but don't forget to don't make them indestructible. They are pokemons not robots.

Darkblayed

Reaction score
What about replace Strafe and Ultimate Champion of fight pokes, for Foresight? One move that boost attack, and let the moves damage on ghost for a short period.

papuchi

Reaction score
it is really good to read news about the update;and of course is it good to see that staff is really working in balancing pokes. I know that it is too eassy to talk,but i agree with some complains like the area atacks on flareon/vaporeon and,of course,i think charizard need to be really more stronger,i don't know if it needs more def,mor HP or hit more,but it needs to be much better.
Nice work and thanks for all

kagurazaka

Reaction score
i think kanghaskan should be have more spell..and about reduce cds rage from 120-60 i think its better 120-40 same like epic center 40 sec cuz 60 sec still long tho..thanks before

Pyrokar

Reaction score
i think kanghaskan should be have more spell..and about reduce cds rage from 120-60 i think its better 120-40 same like epic center 40 sec cuz 60 sec still long tho..thanks before
wtf?!
Before you write anything - read !!!

alba said:
kangaskhan:
Hp gain per level increased from 100 to 115
epicenter damage gain per level increased from 10 to 15
rage cooldown reduced from 120 to 60
bite cooldown reduced from 15 to 10
headbutt cooldown reduced from 15 to 10

Pyrokar

Reaction score
Me kid? Yeah, long time ago. Alba wrote that she will reduce the Rage's cooldown and you act like she didn't do it. I respect you and any one else, but I just have a simple request, think if you are going to write anything. First of all, please understand me that I am not trying to offend you.

kagurazaka

Reaction score
Me kid? Yeah, long time ago. Alba wrote that she will reduce the Rage's cooldown and you act like she didn't do it. I respect you and any one else, but I just have a simple request, think if you are going to write anything. First of all, please understand me that I am not trying to offend you.
wich part i dont know alba want reduce rage cds? -.- i know it will be reduce thats why i said maybe rage can be reduced again little cuz its still long... since good spell of kanghaskan only epic center..as first i will said thanks to alba for make kanghaskan more useful than before..i saw rarely people has lvl 100+ kanga..and thats my opinion
and alba make this thread for hear opinion from people..hope it make clearly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back