Facebook Lottery, Share Tokens and Zeraora

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Hello, We have just announced Facebook Lottery,
you can check details HERE

For sharing the post on your profile, you'll get 5 days of premium for free + 1 lottery ticket.
For sharing the post on any gaming, pokemon or multi subjective group you will receive 1 lottery ticket.
You can share it on max 3 groups to receive max 3 tickets.
Please, if you see that someone already shared the pic in some group, try to find another one not to cause spam

Else
If you share this picture on gaming, pokemon, tibia, ots or multi subjective forum you will receive 1 share token.
You can post it on max 3 forums to receive 3 share tokens.
If you post it on 3 forum + 2 additional facebook groups you will receive 5 share tokens in total.

You can later exchange share tokens + quiz tokens (together) for Zeraora (electric pokemon from Alola) (you can still get the other pokemon for quiz tokens too).

Once you post it on any forum:
1. Post your nickname here
2. Post link to forum or screenshot of your post (+ 2nd screenshot 2 days later)

Once you post it on facebook group:
1. Post your nickname here
2. post link to forum or screenshot of your post (+2nd screenshot 2 days later)

https://i.imgur.com/zTDJgTE.png
zTDJgTE.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Fallen Angel

Reaction score
With all due respect, can you reconsider how we get the lottery ticket? Most facebook groups(esp. those related to Pokémon) does not allow you to share any non-original Pokémon game ads. And those who allow it might be overrun with PA ads since one person can share in 3 groups to get 3 tickets which will draw attention from admins to delete most of the posts.

Metin

Reaction score
With all due respect, can you reconsider how we get the lottery ticket? Most facebook groups(esp. those related to Pokémon) does not allow you to share any non-original Pokémon game ads. And those who allow it might be overrun with PA ads since one person can share in 3 groups to get 3 tickets which will draw attention from admins to delete most of the posts.

I truly agree. While I understand the reasoning behind the requirement of a second screenshot 2 days later, most posts/shares by PA players will be inevitably deleted by group owners due to illegal advertisement, and we can do nothing about it.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score

you can get 1 ticket for sharing it on your own profile. Facebook has thousands of groups that I believe you can find some where it is not forbidden to add any ad.

Zousa

Reaction score
Sosa _ Diamond

3 Grups of retired friends
hoping they'll come back

Spoiler:
qKEUump.jpg

Spoiler:
UMxr9NX.jpg

Spoiler:
nrPu24A.jpg

Last edited: