Welcome!

Experience lose after dying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alba

Honorary Members
Reaction score
--postponed
Starting tomorrow sunday 2 of December your character will be losing 1% of your whole character experience after dying.

Keep in mind it only applies to player characters not to pokemon.

Also you will be able to purchase bless, which will prevent you from any exp lose, but you will have to pay 100 hd & 5 future orbs.

emesh

Reaction score
Idea sux.

I've got alm 50.000.000, so i lose 500k exp. It's almost whole lvl -.-

Miss Pearl

Reaction score
Was about to start now when the new generation got released, saw this post, not starting again. Was prolly the worst idea you could've come up with. (my opinion though). =) was just about to buy 10 diamonds thru paypal, thank god I didn't before I saw this thread x).

Matelus

Stupid at math
Reaction score
No, there are people that got weak net and each disconnect would mean level lose. Another reason to stop playing?

sircrocodile

Reaction score
i dont like this -.- my internet allways disconnect me in a random hour

rakeri

Reaction score
Losing xp after death- good idea, but:
First of all you should fix wild pokemon targeting system. Too many time I am just walking and till my pokemon will appear i lose like 50% of my health in 0,5s.
Second thing is transport, when flying next to any spawn sometimes I get hit and don't know where is enemy.
I think that player's HP should be increased. Why? If you are out of pokemons you will die even with 10000 hp and now you can die even when you are changing pokemons.
What is more health regeneration is too slow when you don't have healing pokemon.

That's all I wanted to say.

For now I dont agree.

sircrocodile

Reaction score
Awesome this will hopefully filter away some of the annoying children.
you are with the idea for get few players in the ot ???? this will be bad some players arent going to buy diamonds or stop playing then diamonds arent going to do easy to get

Bakarus

Reaction score
you are with the idea for get few players in the ot ???? this will be bad some players arent going to buy diamonds or stop playing then diamonds arent going to do easy to get

I am with the idea in adding some challenge to the game. Sad thing about your generation is that you want everything so easy. This generation (you get an achievement for passing the tutorial) My generation (Can't even save your game).

Vengo

Banned user
Reaction score
I stoped to play tibia and other games bcs of that stuff, also we got problems with laggs here anyway, not always but sometimes we do. Also do you know what is 1% of exp on lvl 150 160 or 180... !!! I got problems with my net anyway.... !!! Can you also imagine what will happen on quests like PA an~ or some other hard quests.... ?
Srsly the idea is stupid, anyway many of GMs, Tutors and Admins reply on some suggestions and questions with this sentence "we are playing PA not Tibia" !!!
You should let the players vote ...

Modem

Tutors
Reaction score
I stoped to play tibia and other games bcs of that stuff, also we got problems with laggs here anyway, not always but sometimes we do. Also do you know what is 1% of exp on lvl 150 160 or 180... !!! I got problems with my net anyway.... !!! Can you also imagine what will happen on quests like PA an~ or some other hard quests.... ?
Srsly the idea is stupid, anyway many of GMs, Tutors and Admins reply on some suggestions and questions with this sentence "we are playing PA not Tibia" !!!
You should let the players vote ...

No, there are people that got weak net and each disconnect would mean level lose. Another reason to stop playing?

Was about to start now when the new generation got released, saw this post, not starting again. Was prolly the worst idea you could've come up with. (my opinion though). =) was just about to buy 10 diamonds thru paypal, thank god I didn't before I saw this thread x).

I am seeing lot's of facts here.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back