What's new

Welcome!

Event continuation

When do you prefer it to be implemented?

• Wednesday 16/nov

Votes: 128 50.8%
  • Friday 18/nov

Votes: 124 49.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
Ok guys, sorry for the looong delay, I finally able to implement the continuation of the event but I wanted to make a poll so everyone is ready to continue and avoid complains, giving you enough time warning to get ready for it so you dont miss it... Please participate in the poll

zool

Reaction score
Ok guys, sorry for the looong delay, I finally able to implement the continuation of the event but I wanted to make a poll so everyone is ready to continue and avoid complains, giving you enough time warning to get ready for it so you dont miss it... Please participate in the poll

spooky soil item needed to happen with that?

medz

Banned user
Reaction score
A little bit unrelated, but could you remove the decoration items drop from pokes.. my bags get full of carpets etc and since contest is over i think its pointless to keep it

Nicozalazar

Reaction score

We know the hard work of doing the event, just I wanna say thanks for doing it! ;v

Relic

Banned user
Reaction score
Tomorrow or todaywould be fine
I work for weekend 3 days,and im waiting event delay for a week,and now to delay 5-6 more days,hell no

We all are in the same situation, this delay haven't been pleasant for anyone. It is what it is, do not force the possible dates they already given us. You are doing a selfish request considering that most of the people have regular work schedule(Mon-Fri). Keeping that on mind, friday would be the wiser choice, but anyway, it will be decided for majority's desire, which is nice.

Ludacha

Reaction score
What the hell u talking about?
I didnt saw first he said weednesday so i agree with date thats in 1-2 days.
As i see ppl said first option
Im selfish?go cry me a river friday boy. I just agree with option 1,thats all. Coz we had big delay and christmas and his event is close.I work and have university these 5 days also,but i still pick option 1 ,we had delay and as i said christmas is close,it might delay also if we finish this one to late,better for staff to rest bit more and have more time for other things
Do not attack me ever again boy

Last edited:

Relic

Banned user
Reaction score
What the hell u talking about?
I didnt saw first he said weednesday so i agree with date thats in 1-2 days.
As i see ppl said first option
Im selfish?go cry me a river friday boy. I just agree with option 1,thats all. Coz we had big delay and christmas and his event is close.I work and have university these 5 days also,but i still pick option 1 ,we had delay and as i said christmas is close,it might delay also if we finish this one to late,better for staff to rest bit more and have more time for other things
Do not attack me ever again boy

I'm talking about what you wrote, if you have made a mistake because you did not read or did not understand well, whose fault is that? The staff have offered us this both posibilities, regardless of the result, im sure they will have some well deserved time to rest when it ends. I'm not "crying", i'm not "attacking you", i'm just arguing about your past post. And it seems like you are threatening me when you say "Do not attack me ever again boy", seariously? Take it easy enraged boy.

huberto

Reaction score
Just one question, since it was said that collecting not gonna end before event completed, will you extend time for collecting workshop items?

Ludacha

Reaction score
I'm talking about what you wrote, if you have made a mistake because you did not read or did not understand well, whose fault is that? The staff have offered us this both posibilities, regardless of the result, im sure they will have some well deserved time to rest when it ends. I'm not "crying", i'm not "attacking you", i'm just arguing about your past post. And it seems like you are threatening me when you say "Do not attack me ever again boy", seariously? Take it easy enraged boy.

You can explean me if i didnt understand or say it nice, calling me selfish is not answer,and for calling me like that,i always have answer for everything. Gl on event

Rob

Reaction score
Just one question, since it was said that collecting not gonna end before event completed, will you extend time for collecting workshop items?

Raissa said they won't extend it. U have to collect as much as u can now.

Ludacha

Reaction score
I think we had really enough time for collecting items
Missions and soils now ,it will take time also, maybe even if they give more time for items,maybe no time to do it all
Maybe it can slow you down and fail missions coz extra pumpkins,etc. I think we still got 2-3 days for items

Pam

Reaction score
aV8eG4m.png

'Never play a final votation wearing blue' ...Red will win as Trump did. ;p

Tsotss

Reaction score
The true is that satisfy everyone will be hard, even impossible.
From Monday to Friday people have work and school, at the weekend the same. Every day is nice to give others missions.

osmi

Reaction score
I think the continuation of the event should be on Friday as there are people who work and it would be a little unfair for them not to be able to participate...

Ludacha

Reaction score
I think we should shut up now,and enjoy in rest of the event.Best move i think
Good luck to everyone,to pick all they planed.See you soon in new pokes area

medz

Banned user
Reaction score

Raissa said main missions should be over before side missions, that doesnt mean it will actually happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back