What's new

Welcome!

[Support] Error 10060

ZoombieBR

Reaction score
ENG

Since this morning I am with this problem, the Padventures do not enter and is giving this error "ERROR 10060" is no problem with my internet because elsewhere I access normally only in Padventures'm with this problem.

If you know how to fix or because of being so leave us comments!

-My friend is having the same problem

( Google Translate )

PT-BR

Desde hoje cedo estou com esse problema, o Padventures não entra e fica dando esse erro "ERROR 10060", não é problema com minha internet porque em outros lugares consigo entrar normalmente, somente no Padventures estou com esse problema.

Se vocês souberem como arrumar ou o porque de estar assim deixe nos comentários!

-Meu amigo está com o mesmo problema

PRINT

Problem.jpg

HELP ME !!!

Elmemelas

Reaction score
ENG

Since this morning I am with this problem, the Padventures do not enter and is giving this error "ERROR 10060" is no problem with my internet because elsewhere I access normally only in Padventures'm with this problem.

If you know how to fix or because of being so leave us comments!

-My friend is having the same problem

( Google Translate )

PT-BR

Desde hoje cedo estou com esse problema, o Padventures não entra e fica dando esse erro "ERROR 10060", não é problema com minha internet porque em outros lugares consigo entrar normalmente, somente no Padventures estou com esse problema.

Se vocês souberem como arrumar ou o porque de estar assim deixe nos comentários!

-Meu amigo está com o mesmo problema

PRINT

View attachment 6947

HELP ME !!!

You can Upload ur image in this page imgur.com
And you guys have the new client?

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
I don't really think it is that problem, but it worths trying.
I don't know if it is possible that dns for you didn't refresh since 3 weeks so try it out
http://46.105.24.210/showthread.php?35037-I-Cant-Login&p=300766&viewfull=1#post300766

if not, it could be PA blocked by antivirus, blocked ports
you can also try this
3AxTro7Um.png

ZoombieBR

Reaction score

ZoombieBR

Reaction score
ENG

My internet has a franchise system, when this franchise just the internet reduces to an x value, for example my internet is 2Mbs when 30GBs franchise is achieved reduces the internet and on the 1st day of the next month it restarts and back your franchise and normal speed after this 1st day which was restarted when it started to give this problem.

The same with my friend, he is from the same provider that my only of different plans else happens the same mistake, then you have nothing to do with things related to windows, computer, driver ...

But who know a way to fix comments, I believe it is at the door some kind blocked door that I can have connection with Padventures.

( Google Translate )

PT-BR

Minha internet tem um sistema de franquia,quando essa franquia acaba a internet reduz para um x valor,por exemplo minha internet é de 2MBs quando a franquia de 30GBs é alcançada a internet reduz e no 1º dia do próximo mês ela reinicia e volta sua franquia e velocidade normal,depois desse 1º dia que foi quando reiniciou que começou a dar esse problema.

O mesmo acontece com meu amigo,ele é do mesmo provedor que a minha só que de planos diferentes mais acontece o mesmo erro,então não tem nada a ver com coisas relacionadas a windows,computador,driver...

Mas quem souber um jeito de arrumar comenta,acredito que seja na parte de portas tipo alguma porta bloqueou que eu consiga ter conexão com o Padventures.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have the same problem, I tried to fix it at all and I'm one month without being able to enter the game always tells me Error 10060.'ve tried all the solutions posted on the forum and I could not fix it.

ZoombieBR

Reaction score
I have the same problem, I tried to fix it at all and I'm one month without being able to enter the game always tells me Error 10060.'ve tried all the solutions posted on the forum and I could not fix it.

I fixed this bug using an hide ip well known called Hotspot, it is safe and it works!

-Topic closed

Back