What's new

Welcome!

[Support] Elemental Quest

kriller

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I came back to play P.A. recently, but I decided to start a new character in Platinum server. When I got lvl 100, a hard situation comes on me.
The Elemental Quest. It's required 9 players to do, but Platinum have an average of 30 - 40 players online.
This quest is essential to keep progress on. None player wants to stay "stuck" because he has to mobilize a quater of the server to help him.
This quest dont give any items to the player, maybe staff can propose a solution to this (or not). I know, Platinum is easy to lot if we compare with Diamond, but no one wants to wait 1 week or more to improve gameplay.

It's just a idea, dont condemn me for this.

Coszma.

Reaction score
As you know, last week we try to do it with "group" of people, forsure failed since nobody respect our labor on it, i mean meganium player log off while quest, we was create a situtation but how i can do it with 2-3 people didnt speak even 1 word with English, ı just comminicated with them like; charizard ok? - si si o no

İts unbelieveable hard to do when you hold a flag front of "group" of people

İ totaly agreed with you, elemental is pain in the butt for real

Last edited:

kriller

Reaction score
When I came back, I convince my brother to back too. He created a new character to play in platinum. But if I say to him that he will stuck on elemental quest probably he will stop again.
Everyone who played P.A. knows that isn't a easy game, but isn't fair spend time playing and have to stop cuz u can't make progress.

Coszma.

Reaction score
Also me and my friends can hold 3+3 (eevee’s) meganium-gengar-kazam anytime

Back