What's new

Welcome!

Electabuzz has a SMALL LIFE :(

gallato

Reaction score
Ingles​
I created this topic I've been noticing that the pokemon Electabuzz has very small life, and that the Jolteon has a very much long life compared with Electabuzz . This is only my opinion on the Electabuzz. I think the Electabuzz needs repair. (Repair in the electabuzz life)

Portuguese
Eu criei este tópico eu fui percebendo que o pokemon Electabuzz tem a vida muito pequena, e que o Jolteon tem uma vida muito longo quando comparado com Electabuzz. Esta é apenas a minha opinião sobre o Electabuzz. Eu acho que o Electabuzz precisa de reparos. (Reparar a vida do electabuzz)​

Kirubin4

Reaction score
Relação entre pokemons raros e evolução de eevees:

Lapras>Vaporeon
Magmar>Flareon
Jolteon>Electabuzz

wtf?

papuchi

Reaction score
i think jolteon wins buzz...if you use it properly. you have to move a lot but jolteon wins

gallato

Reaction score
I think the Electabuzz is very bad because of its very small life...

infix

Reaction score
Welcome to the 12042th Thread about electabuzz, just deal with it and wait til the update comes (witch will come with a huge electric pokemons balance), ofcourse, if it comes with the update.

papuchi

Reaction score
a huge electric pokemon's balance? what are you talking about? there are like 8 electric pokemons right now...balancin 3 is a huge balance? Or you maybe wanted to say "a huge pokemon balance" in general not only electric ones?

Ryoshi

Reaction score
I think Wigglytuff and Clefairy should be fixed...their kinda ridiculously strong, being that they sucked balls on the TV show and Games

Kirubin4

Reaction score
I think Wigglytuff and Clefairy should be fixed...their kinda ridiculously strong, being that they sucked balls on the TV show and Games

Clefairy strong? Dafuq? Wiggly can be overpowered because of its passive but...clefable too? for what?

Ryoshi

Reaction score
Sorry I meant to just put Wiggytuff. Clefiary is fine i guess, i havent really seen one used as much as Wiggytuff.

gallato

Reaction score
Welcome to the 12042th Thread about electabuzz, just deal with it and wait til the update comes (witch will come with a huge electric pokemons balance), ofcourse, if it comes with the update.
I'm never seen a topic about the Electabuzz --.--

Ruffy

Reaction score
yep wiggly uses too much its passive. I have fable and is weak, c'mon its a support poke, not for kill good pokes in 1 vs 1 ... and wiggly should be as weak as fable, cuz i saw a wiggly pwning a golem with same lvl (see my signature).

Maritos

Honorary Members
Reaction score
Clefable isn't strong, but it's fine as it is. It's not supposed to be strong anyway, just a good healer.

Jolteon will be nerfed? That was unexpected xD

Ryoshi

Reaction score
Agreed. I was thinking Fable was strong but it was Wigglytuff i was thinking of, i wasnt to sure which it was so i put both xD

psych07

Reaction score
i think buzz only need a new atack like swift or any other buff e.e

Back