What's new

Welcome!

Castform Update

Tenm

Reaction score
0c88158b7addbcefd5d06ab6d978f599--funny-art-fanart.jpg

English
Hello, I've come to suggest some changes for Castform, I believe he's been a somewhat forgetful pokemon by the community. He is an event pokemon, but I see some ways to improve it.

Based on the fact that he is a pokemon that changes according to the climate (as your own ability says). I decided to change the dex slightly and add a passive. I believe that by adding a Protect in his movements there is a possibility to slightly reduce his life points, and taking advantage of this change create a skill like "Climate Form" to unify the "Thermoregulate" and "Meteoromorph" for a single movement with lower cooldown. And to finish add a TM Learnset for it, with the Normal, Ice, Water and Fire types.
Or
Another suggestion is to give use to some orbs like fire orb, water orb and ice orb, using them as berrys for Castform. And keep the "Climate Form" as indicated above to maintain the shape or return to normal shape. In this case, add a passive with the following purpose: "All normal type movement (main form of Castform) generates damage equal to the way it is (then when ice, normal generates ice damage...)", returning "Weather Ball "as movement and leaving the movements as normal type with the exception of" Sunny Day", "Hail" and "Rain Dance".

Português
Olá, eu vim sugerir algumas mudanças para o Castform, acredito que ele tem sido um pokemon um tanto esquecido pela comunidade. Ele é um pokemon de eventos, mas vejo algumas maneiras de melhorá-lo.

Baseado no fato de que ele é um pokemon que muda de acordo com o clima (como sua própria habilidade diz). Eu decidi mudar o dex ligeiramente e adicionar um passivo. Acredito que, ao adicionar um Protect em seus movimentos, existe a possibilidade de reduzir um pouco seus pontos de vida e, aproveitando essa mudança, criar uma habilidade como "Climate Form" para unificar o "Thermoregulate" e o "Meteoromorph" para um único movimento com menor cooldown. E para terminar adicionei uma lista de TM para ele, com os tipos Normal, Gelo, Água e Fogo.
Ou
Outra sugestão é dar uso a alguns orbs como fire orb, water orb e ice orbe, usando-os como berrys para Castform. E mantenha o "Climate Form" como indicado acima para manter a forma ou retornar à forma normal. Neste caso, adicione um passivo com o seguinte propósito: "Todo tipo de movimento normal (forma principal do Castform) gera dano igual ao do jeito que é (então quando gelo, o normal gera dano de gelo...)", retornando "Weather Ball" como movimento e deixando os movimentos como tipo normal com a exceção de "Sunny Day", "Hail" e "Rain Dance".

Castform New Pokedex
New Castform dex jpg.jpg

Moves
P = Weather Ball
M1= Powder Snow
M2= Water Pulse
M3= Ember / Fire Blast
M4= Climate Form (Cooldown 30s~40s)
M5= Sandstorm
M6= Rain dance
M7= Suny Day
M8= Hail
M9= Protection
M10= Climatic Squall

Climate Form is Thermoregulate and Meteoromorph.
Thermoregulate: This ability causes Castform to regulate its temperature, bringing it back to normal format.
Meteoromorph: This ability causes the Castform to be stuck in the current / desired format for 20 minutes.

TM Learnset
001 Sheer Cold
005 Roar
008 Lava Plume
013 Ice Beam
014 Blizzard
045 Attract
046 Hydropump
050 Overheat
071 Double Team (or no, but Castform have Protect in this idea)
075 Ice Storm
076 Last Resort
076 Last Resort
080 Whirlpool
090 Icicle Spear
095 Pound
108 Echoed Voice
110 Sleep Talk
112 Flame Blitz
115 Brine
116 Liquidation
118 Tsunami