What's new

Welcome!

Castform(again)

Blannq

Reaction score
There already was one thread about Castform but it's been closed so i made new one. I tought about reworking it and i have the greatest idea to do so.
As most of you already know Castform is kinda trash and i like it very much so i had this plan to make him have every form separately like Galarian Rapidash.

Using Meteoromorph before changing forms would save that form and change Castform's moveset forever or until cancelled by Thermoregulate. Using Thermoregulate would revert Castform to Normal form so we could pick other forms any time we wanted. Using moves like Rain Dance without Meteoromorph would change form for short duration but not change moveset, it would be used purely for using different types on Weather Ball.
tMkKyih.png
svpszIs.png
yucHy61.png
4weptPH.png

Since Weather Ball copy type from weather effects from moves like Hail, Rain Dance, Sunny day and Sandstorm it will be much better to keep certain weather effect just for the forms like Hail, Blizz for Ice with exception Normal Form which could use all the weather effects and for Sandstorm which every form could use.
mindblowncharmanderok

Back