What's new

Welcome!

Eevee Lovers [LT]

Blue Giant!

Reaction score
All members of my guild would like to welcome you all to the eevee lovers life thead!

As we have only really 2 active members dont be expecting 200 pages in the forum

But here you can watch as me, The self proclaimed eevee master, as i train my eevees and prepare them for world domination! along side my faithful porygon, we will train to be the best and the best we shall become!

And if anyone ever wants to join feel free to ask this guild is open to everyone as long u can speak english good!

Last edited:

Blue Giant!

Reaction score
UPDATE ALERT! GOGO VAPO!!

2i8bzp3.png

Level 110!!!!
4hxjdw.png

PORYGON2 FINALLY OMG AFTER FOREVER
birpsz.png

lordzio

Reaction score
ofc i following : D nice eevee 2x 100 and jolt vap flareon :D
gogo update ! :D

Matelus

Stupid at math
Reaction score
All members of my guild would like to welcome you all to the eevee lovers life thead!

As we have only really 2 active members dont be expecting 200 pages in the forum

But here you can watch as me, The self proclaimed eevee master, as i train my eevees and prepare them for world domination! along side my faithful porygon, we will train to be the best and the best we shall become!

And if anyone ever wants to join feel free to ask this guild is open to everyone as long u can speak english good!

Woah, so u decided to do it newb <3
I'm preparing mine eevees to be better than yours so better beware :p

Eevee... such an ugly pokemon :p

Gtfo! You're ugly :(

Blue Giant!

Reaction score
I feel the sudden urge to go camp lapras again and set up another big blue tent over spawn... please dear god save me from these impulses cuz we all know the out come... 8000 more ubs 8000 more failures

Matelus

Stupid at math
Reaction score
JUST 1 saffari ball wasted today... <3
scythers.png

Well, this is my next scyther! XD

McK3A7

Reaction score
Gratuluje ;D Ile juz tych scytherow zlapales? Ile sfb?

Back