Status
Not open for further replies.

in

Reaction score
Update also will be in saturday?

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
pyroar has chance of shiny? because talonflame has.. If yes, then pyroar, else talonflame =D
Yes, it would have shiny too.

I have better idea, find new spriter ;)
I have the best idea. What about not telling me what to do? It's not the same person as previously who had my request more than 1 month before. This guy does sprites for us since long time and does it ALWAYS before deadline. This seems to be a random situation.

tell him to use his cellphone with WiFi spot and he will have internet e.e such excuse hahaha

I vote for talonflame
Problem is that I can't. He was packing himself, preparing to move to a new house while doing my request. As i said, he did everything, but not Talonflame. This is just a huge bad luck :p
also I've had contact with him only through skype
edit: just a while ago found him on fb, he said it's done but he has no skype in phone, so couldn't warn me before. He will try to zip sprites on computer and send me via phone today :D

Tsotss

Reaction score
Guys, whats the problem for waiting few days more for correct sprite?
I think we should be happy that new pokemons come, Raissa explained situation so due of spriter reason its not a big deal to have Pidgeot sprite as a Talonflame for a while. :)

NatanTetsuya

Reaction score
Is it possible to remove the restriction of using the key on the second char? Else Platinum will not be able to suceed.

Lucasr

Reaction score
Release the second char to use the key, it does not make sense to be able to pick up a key in the second char and not be able to use it.

demzpacito

Reaction score
Staff, I kindly ask you to consider removing restriction of second char. We have plenty of egg locations and lack people to unlock eggs.

I put this msg on Advertising more than an hour ago and so far only 1 person came to ask me
FEVuPSo.png

Besides that, many people already gave up searching cause they dont think we will have enough ppl to unlock all

Regards

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back