What's new

Welcome!

Dragonite U.P.

psych07

Reaction score
stop this spam about dragonite all good pokes on game was descreased based on this noob posts u.u

Mark Knopfler

Reaction score
Thats true for me. Dragonite sux. Every good player with Alakazam [80] can kill it. I can kill 3 dragonites by Ditto lvl 92 so something is wrong...

Khan

Reaction score
bump man i agree dragonite is underpowered!!!11!!

I have dragonite lvl 126 (highest lvl in-game). And it can easily get killed in duel vs a lvl 100 dragonite. (If i didn't have TM reflect). From lvl 100-126 only gained about 300 in all attacks (except headbutt). And you guys must know how hard it is to lvl it from lvl 100-126. (Well I guess you can imagine it).

I did some testing with it at lvl 120-121. The damage difference.

Code:
Nite 120

Wing attack hit on ivysaur/venusaur
13:20 Your Dragonite deals 3920 damage to an Ivysaur.
13:20 Your Dragonite deals 3528 damage to a Venusaur.

Fire punch on ivysaur/venusaur
13:22 Your Dragonite deals 2956 damage to an Ivysaur.
13:20 Your Dragonite deals 2666 damage to a Venusaur.

Hyper beam hit on ivysaur/venusaur
13:22 Your Dragonite deals 2372 damage to an Ivysaur.
13:23 Your Dragonite deals 2394 damage to a Venusaur.

Headbutt hit on ivysaur/venusaur
13:22 Your Dragonite deals 1380 damage to an Ivysaur.
13:23 Your Dragonite deals 1373 damage to a Venusaur.

Twister hit on ivysaur/venusaur
13:23 Your Dragonite deals 2094 damage to a Venusaur.

Dragon claw on ivysaur/venusaur
13:25 Your Dragonite deals 1646 damage to an Ivysaur.
13:25 Your Dragonite deals 1659 damage to a Venusaur.

Thunder punch / thunder wave on ivysaur
13:26 Your Dragonite deals 732 damage to an Ivysaur.
13:26 Your Dragonite deals 729 damage to an Ivysaur.

Dragon breath to ivysaur/venusaur
13:28 Your Dragonite deals 1686 damage to an Ivysaur.
13:28 Your Dragonite deals 1693 damage to a Venusaur.

Code:
Dragonite lvl 121 damage on ivysaur

Wing attack
13:31 Your Dragonite deals 3936 damage to an Ivysaur.

Fire Punch
13:34 Your Dragonite deals 2950 damage to an Ivysaur.

Hyper Beam
13:35 Your Dragonite deals 2363 damage to an Ivysaur.

Headbutt
13:35 Your Dragonite deals 1384 damage to an Ivysaur.

Dragon Claw
13:35 Your Dragonite deals 1658 damage to an Ivysaur.

Dragon breath
13:36 Your Dragonite deals 1684 damage to an Ivysaur.

twister
13:40 Your Dragonite deals 2022 damage to an Ivysaur.

The damage varies from 20-30 or so on every attack. So it's basically almost no difference when lvl up.

Nite has two useless attacks. 1 is headbutt. my lvl 126 hit 1.3k. I think when it was lvl 100 something hitted 1k or so.
The other one is twister. It almost never hits.

The only way to hit it 40% of the time is to use thunder wave on pokemon then make pokemon walk backwards. But then it hit only 1 time. My dragonite hits 2050-2100 with 1 hit on twister.

Now only if you have big luck you can actually hit more than 1 time with it. Then it can hit 2 times or 3 times. And if you are incredible lucky can hit 4 times. I think lvl 100-126. I have only have experienced that maybe 1-2 times.

A lapras lvl 100+ can kill it with just blizzard if its hits all hits (on my nite). And currently it hits only 3x on dragonite. After update will hit 4x. Because dragon/flying type.

Then dragonite will get even more under powered. Not saying a dragonite should kill an lapras. But cmon lvl 100-126 only 300 damage in attacks. Compared how incredible hard it is to lvl dragonite.

You always gotta move it every 2 sec. And after nerf on ivy/tortle/meleon. It's almost impossible to get that high lvl nite. The second highest dragonite I know in this game. Is only zifo's and its lvl 116. But he used like 9-10 rare candy on it.

I used none. So I know what a challenge it is to lvl this damn thing :). Then get owned by a lvl 100 dragonite. That's just crazy. To win with nite it shouldn't be based 100% on luck :(.

What they should do is increase dramatically. The damage per lvl AFTER lvl 101+. And fix TWISTER.

Because that's when it really really get's hard to lvl it. Or make new attack for it at lvl 120+

Last edited:

Som

Reaction score
Around 80-100 damage increase per level should be good and about a new attack, I think "outrage" should be a good spell at around level 120. It's a dragon type move.

Khan

Reaction score
Around 80-100 damage increase per level should be good and about a new attack, I think "outrage" should be a good spell at around level 120. It's a dragon type move.

Agreed. But how will outrage work it will conduct health on the other pokemon 3 times?

Som

Reaction score
It can just be made as a damage dealing move since there are no turns in here. Also in GBA, the pokemon couldn't be called back while outrage was in effect. Nothing of sorts is applicable here. So it can be a new damage dealing move something like twister but lesser damage and new sprite for it. :p Also accuracy should be 100% not like twister.

Andretei

Reaction score
According to your complains, you want Dragonite to be invensible. Roost needs to recover 25%, no more. Dragonite needs only more HP and DEF, nothing more. If they change Dragonite`s status, Golem will be underpowered, because a guy that killed your Dragonite with his Golem will say that Dragonite is overpowered or that his Golem is underpowered, Dragonite needs only a little more life and def, nithing more.

Khan

Reaction score
It can just be made as a damage dealing move since there are no turns in here. Also in GBA, the pokemon couldn't be called back while outrage was in effect. Nothing of sorts is applicable here. So it can be a new damage dealing move something like twister but lesser damage and new sprite for it. :p Also accuracy should be 100% not like twister.

It gotta hit a lot then. Otherwise no point :). It should be an ultimate move of dragonite because it requires lvl 120+. Meaning when someone get lvl 120 dragonite it will be impossible for a lvl 100 dragonite to win vs it. And it might even win vs a lapras. If he got for instance TM reflect... But really there must be some ultimate moves at high lvls on other pokemon too. Otherwise there ain't much gain from lvling them. Sure pokemon like snorlax gain a lot of health. But not dragonite.

I have tested it.
Dragonite lvl 117 has 13815 health.

Dragonite lvl 123: 02:15 Your Golem deals 14475 damage to a Dragonite.

Dragonite lvl 125 has 14695.

Tiny difference compared how hard it is to lvl it at those lvl. So it doesn't really matter hp wise.

Zifoo

Reaction score
I have dragonite lvl 126 (highest lvl in-game). And it can easily get killed in duel vs a lvl 100 dragonite. (If i didn't have TM reflect). From lvl 100-126 only gained about 300 in all attacks (except headbutt). And you guys must know how hard it is to lvl it from lvl 100-126. (Well I guess you can imagine it).

I did some testing with it at lvl 120-121. The damage difference.

Code:
Nite 120

Wing attack hit on ivysaur/venusaur
13:20 Your Dragonite deals 3920 damage to an Ivysaur.
13:20 Your Dragonite deals 3528 damage to a Venusaur.

Fire punch on ivysaur/venusaur
13:22 Your Dragonite deals 2956 damage to an Ivysaur.
13:20 Your Dragonite deals 2666 damage to a Venusaur.

Hyper beam hit on ivysaur/venusaur
13:22 Your Dragonite deals 2372 damage to an Ivysaur.
13:23 Your Dragonite deals 2394 damage to a Venusaur.

Headbutt hit on ivysaur/venusaur
13:22 Your Dragonite deals 1380 damage to an Ivysaur.
13:23 Your Dragonite deals 1373 damage to a Venusaur.

Twister hit on ivysaur/venusaur
13:23 Your Dragonite deals 2094 damage to a Venusaur.

Dragon claw on ivysaur/venusaur
13:25 Your Dragonite deals 1646 damage to an Ivysaur.
13:25 Your Dragonite deals 1659 damage to a Venusaur.

Thunder punch / thunder wave on ivysaur
13:26 Your Dragonite deals 732 damage to an Ivysaur.
13:26 Your Dragonite deals 729 damage to an Ivysaur.

Dragon breath to ivysaur/venusaur
13:28 Your Dragonite deals 1686 damage to an Ivysaur.
13:28 Your Dragonite deals 1693 damage to a Venusaur.

Code:
Dragonite lvl 121 damage on ivysaur

Wing attack
13:31 Your Dragonite deals 3936 damage to an Ivysaur.

Fire Punch
13:34 Your Dragonite deals 2950 damage to an Ivysaur.

Hyper Beam
13:35 Your Dragonite deals 2363 damage to an Ivysaur.

Headbutt
13:35 Your Dragonite deals 1384 damage to an Ivysaur.

Dragon Claw
13:35 Your Dragonite deals 1658 damage to an Ivysaur.

Dragon breath
13:36 Your Dragonite deals 1684 damage to an Ivysaur.

twister
13:40 Your Dragonite deals 2022 damage to an Ivysaur.

The damage varies from 20-30 or so on every attack. So it's basically almost no difference when lvl up.

Nite has two useless attacks. 1 is headbutt. my lvl 126 hit 1.3k. I think when it was lvl 100 something hitted 1k or so.
The other one is twister. It almost never hits.

The only way to hit it 40% of the time is to use thunder wave on pokemon then make pokemon walk backwards. But then it hit only 1 time. My dragonite hits 2050-2100 with 1 hit on twister.

Now only if you have big luck you can actually hit more than 1 time with it. Then it can hit 2 times or 3 times. And if you are incredible lucky can hit 4 times. I think lvl 100-126. I have only have experienced that maybe 1-2 times.

A lapras lvl 100+ can kill it with just blizzard if its hits all hits (on my nite). And currently it hits only 3x on dragonite. After update will hit 4x. Because dragon/flying type.

Then dragonite will get even more under powered. Not saying a dragonite should kill an lapras. But cmon lvl 100-126 only 300 damage in attacks. Compared how incredible hard it is to lvl dragonite.

You always gotta move it every 2 sec. And after nerf on ivy/tortle/meleon. It's almost impossible to get that high lvl nite. The second highest dragonite I know in this game. Is only zifo's and its lvl 116. But he used like 9-10 rare candy on it.

I used none. So I know what a challenge it is to lvl this damn thing :). Then get owned by a lvl 100 dragonite. That's just crazy. To win with nite it shouldn't be based 100% on luck :(.

What they should do is increase dramatically. The damage per lvl AFTER lvl 101+. And fix TWISTER.

Because that's when it really really get's hard to lvl it. Or make new attack for it at lvl 120+

sorry bro, but all the pokes on this game gets more or less that amount if it is to change you have to change all the pokes, for example snorlax gets 10 dmg for lv, this is nothing you can barely see the difference..
each level that goes, the dmg seems not change much, what really makes the difference is the hp

@post I still think that dragonite is fine, a very good pokes for duels, rarely defeated, only loses for ice types

Last edited:

plsabuse

Reaction score
another attack like twister but a little bit less and 100% accurecy?
damn that wuold make him OP, dont add more attacks only maybe more health/def

Khan

Reaction score
sorry bro, but all the pokes on this game gets more or less that amount if it is to change you have to change all the pokes, for example snorlax gets 10 dmg for lv, this is nothing you can barely see the difference..
each level that goes, the dmg seems not change much, what really makes the difference is the hp

Snorlax is tank in PA. Dragonite is not.. :). Also it has rest. And can't compare snorlax to dragonite. Almost all attacks of dragonite is wave attacks. Snorlax's attacks are close combat.

another attack like twister but a little bit less and 100% accurecy?
damn that wuold make him OP, dont add more attacks only maybe more health/def

You don't think a lvl 120+ dragonite should pwn? At least be way more stronger than a lvl 100. oO

I have tested this many many times. Takes 3 dragon fury only to kill my dragonite if I have duel with a lvl 100 dragonite. And not use TM reflect. All he needs do is hit twister 1 time and dragon claw + 1 fury and my dragonite is dead.

Last edited:

Spiff

Reaction score
dragonite's atacks are stronger than snorlax's. nite is fine for me. he doesn't need to be the MOST powerfull pokemon, he is one of the bests and if you lose for a gyarados is beacause you're in idiot noob.

Som

Reaction score
Basically I think all the pokemon should get a new attack around 115-125 just so it's interesting to level them upto high levels. There's no point leveling something like an Alakazam to 130 if it does 500 more damage with psyusion than a level 100 one. I had suggested a few moves for these last generation pokemon at higher levels in one thread. I tried to look it up but can't remember which one was it.

Khan

Reaction score
Basically I think all the pokemon should get a new attack around 115-125 just so it's interesting to level them upto high levels. There's no point leveling something like an Alakazam to 130 if it does 500 more damage with psyusion than a level 100 one. I had suggested a few moves for these last generation pokemon at higher levels in one thread. I tried to look it up but can't remember which one was it.

Yes this is exactly what I mean. Even snorlax should get an powerful attack at lvl 120+ Not asking for only dragonite. Otherwise it would really become OP compared to the others.

There is zero point currently in this game to lvl pokemon to 130. If it doesn't get any "noticeable" difference from lvl 100-130. Those are the most painful lvls.

plsabuse

Reaction score
Yes this is exactly what I mean. Even snorlax should get an powerful attack at lvl 120+ Not asking for only dragonite. Otherwise it would really become OP compared to the others.

There is zero point currently in this game to lvl pokemon to 130. If it doesn't get any "noticeable" difference from lvl 100-130. Those are the most painful lvls.

ye especially when you did all the levels and then some dude steal all from you D:

Back