What's new

Welcome!

[Complaint] Doubt about mega swampert

Kohnan

Reaction score
I have a little doubt, the mega swampert when finishing killing does not give reward or is it a bug? I have killed several and it does not give me anything, or I am not sure if it takes a long time and it disappears?
If it disappears I don't agree because it should disappear if it kills the person who managed to catch it.

marshalldx53

Reaction score
When you kill one mega pokemon the body disappears but you will have a small chance to drop his mega stone. That's it.

Caxoxd1

Reaction score
I'm almost sure this happened because you didnt have enough time to kill him, this happened once to me.
Anyway, I think would be fine to increase at least 1 min more to kill the megas before they disappear. I suggest only 1 min more because some people dont have the enough time to kill it and most of them prefer to kill alone (a little dificult).

Ps: Would be too much advantage if they dont disappear aswell, for this reason they should disappear, but I consider with a bit more time.

Last edited:

marshalldx53

Reaction score
I mean, it seems like you have 10 minutes to kill it after fishing. That is reasonable in my opinion.

However, it would not be a good idea to remove this "time-to-live" because I would be fishing 8-10 mega slowbro and leaving them in the celadon beach just to see the carnage.

Back