Welcome!

[Recovery] Double Ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xo Dolphy

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
I asked directly to Jano and sorry but won't be recovered those tickets since there is a confirmation window before activation (on both) even if you activated them "accidentally" or with notion of stacking bonuses and system didn't forbid your double activation.

Neelix

Banned user
Reaction score
I asked directly to Jano and sorry but won't be recovered those tickets since there is a confirmation window before activation (on both) even if you activated them "accidentally" or with notion of stacking bonuses and system didn't forbid your double activation.

Well, ofc there was window confirmation, but shouldnt be blocked possibility to use them together? I used them, because i forgot i have used one, its my mistake, and also code mistake, other tickets are blocked.
Would be cool if i would get it back, but if no, i would understand it, im asking for taking in mind, that it isnt only my mistake. Thanks for your answer Himbeere cuz you didnt skip this thread, and thanks Dolphy.

Neelix

Banned user
Reaction score
Thanks to everybody for this incridible suport, now Khormes can rest in peace. Thanks guys, thanks staff for the excelent job, thanks Himbeere, thanks all!

Well, i just wanted to be nice, and thanks them. Maybe its funny, yeah i would just skip your rude comments, but i think you need help too, maybe not from a staff, but from a doctor?
2ss.png

4ss.png

Yeah, you already got punish for that, but maybe if i show, why you became so rude, you will think about your behaviour, but seriously, go to a doctor, what are you doing is unhealthy.

Reactions: Tsu
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back