[Recovery] Double Ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neelix

Banned user
Reaction score
Hi, today i used 2 tickets for fishing by mistake xd
https://prnt.sc/1aqo7f8
And whats funny, -50% isnt working, -30% is.
Is it possible to recover one of them, and block possiblity to use them if one is used?

Lord Malboro

Reaction score
Just the fact that the game's owner gave 'thanks' named post and didn't solve my problem, I would have already given up.

Neelix

Banned user
Reaction score
Just the fact that the game's owner gave 'thanks' named post and didn't solve my problem, I would have already given up.

Did i give up after 27k balls on Red Gya? No, im not giving up. I believe that someone from staff will help, when he will find free time :D

Lord Malboro

Reaction score
Did i give up after 27k balls on Red Gya? No, im not giving up. I believe that someone from staff will help, when he will find free time :D

You played 27k balls at Red Gyarados, and that depends on your will and your luck.
But here is different, you depend on someone to solve your problem, and it seems, no one is interested in solving it, so I would have already given up, I think your problem will not be solved.
While you wait for the impossible, try to throw more balls at Red, you earn more.

Neelix

Banned user
Reaction score
You played 27k balls at Red Gyarados, and that depends on your will and your luck.
But here is different, you depend on someone to solve your problem, and it seems, no one is interested in solving it, so I would have already given up, I think your problem will not be solved.
While you wait for the impossible, try to throw more balls at Red, you earn more.

"Thanks" button isn't "no" answer, so there is still chance, thanks for your feedback, but maybe you should thrown some balls on Red Gya too, instead of writing unnecesarry things? Thanks.

Reaction score
To be honest, this is not necessarily an obligation or anything else you might think can be resolved from here, there, or from high power. Many people have had the same problem or something similar, and nothing can be done or has actually been done. Exactly because this sort of thing is a casual-personal mistake (as the even thread-onwer said). And that is an old clarification through the rules of the game. Anyway, good luck.

Lord Malboro

Reaction score
"Thanks" button isn't "no" answer, so there is still chance, thanks for your feedback, but maybe you should thrown some balls on Red Gya too, instead of writing unnecesarry things? Thanks.

I tried to advise you.
I think you should also look for something to do, after all, reliving your own topic doesn't do any good, you look for attention where it doesn't exist.
Have a good time.

Neelix

Banned user
Reaction score
I tried to advise you.
I think you should also look for something to do, after all, reliving your own topic doesn't do any good, you look for attention where it doesn't exist.
Have a good time.

Im looking for attention? Isn't that what your friend doing?
Spoiler:
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk so rich and so stingy kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk closed thread.
You will never grow up guys, I dont feel like you are advising, just searching option for provoking.

Last edited:

Himbeere

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't even understand all these comments? Are you guys Admins or CMs? He just created the topic in order to recover some ticket and you started to make "shitstorm" and make fun of him. I am really curious if it was your case, you would feel nice if someone insulted you. It doesn't matter someone is rich in the game or no, everyone has rights to report these types of situation. I will delete next unnecesarry comments and treat them as Off-Topic.

As far as I know only admin can help you here, so you just need to wait for feedback. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back