What's new

Welcome!

[Donation] donation problem - i did not get points :(

inocencia

Reaction score
hello!

my character name is Inocencia on server pearl .. i just start on this game, is very fun, i wanted to try dacc and i donate to 15$USD on the website through paypal

I have receipt and confirmation number of order but

its been some time and I dont have points in shop for donate :(

can someone help me please?

thank you very much!!
inocencia

Chori :)

Reaction score
Lets start with the obvious possibilities. You sure you dont have your points on the shop (they appear all the way down, beneath the shop) if you dont but you do have confirmation, just keep waiting for nino or jano to answer, I think Raissa can´t take care of this type of situations.

Good luck.

inocencia

Reaction score
You have: 0 premium points.

i have paypal confirmation number, and already a charge. nobody answers my email or post here.......

inocencia

Reaction score
okay, I spoke to a nice guy in game I think a tutor and he is going to forward the information. hopefully it will be solved soon :)

Reaction score
okay, I spoke to a nice guy in game I think a tutor and he is going to forward the information. hopefully it will be solved soon :)

Dont worry it will be solved. Its sad you had this problem, I´ve used paypal donation more than 10 times with no problems :/

inocencia

Reaction score
OK well, its been 2 days and nobody has any interest in helping me so I will just cancel the charges thru paypal and report as a shitty merchant.

I dont really have interest to play in a game with no customer support or service. thanks anyways

inocencia

Reaction score
and btw if any admin actually bothers to read this (which I really doubt at this point), please cancel the charges because if you dont I will cancel them through opening a dispute with paypal which will hurt your standings with them. Not that I give a shit really, because you obviously deserve it =/

thanks.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Hello,
please calm down, you reported it a day ago, there's a weekend and Nino, the only person who can check this out is actually offline. I already sent him a link with your thread. He hasn't been online yet so obviously couldn't see your report.

Szacho

Reaction score
and btw if any admin actually bothers to read this (which I really doubt at this point), please cancel the charges because if you dont I will cancel them through opening a dispute with paypal which will hurt your standings with them. Not that I give a shit really, because you obviously deserve it =/

thanks.

Calm down.
I understand your displeasure, but meybe it's not admins' fault, that donation systems doesn't work well?
You should still wait patiently, without stupid messages like this one (especially last post).
It's logic, that in the future You will receive your donation points as soon as possible and with this kind of nerves you don't help yourself.
I think, that there is no thieves in PA staff, so you can relax and just wait.
Thats all.

inocencia

Reaction score
sorry, I have no interest in playing here anymore.

why would I want to...? :S you seem to think its ok to take my money and without explanation for days, but I think that you are wrong in that. For this kind of lack of responsibility, it reflects on the game itself.. i was very excite to play pokemon, but there are other version of the SAME game that seem much better and with active staff and community.

if you didnt get my msg Paypal, please refund my money (15 USD x 2) through paypal

sorry guys, you lost a customer in me. please refund my points.

thanks

inocencia

Reaction score
@raissa
yes, and you read my post and didnt bother to reply to it, leaving me wondering whats happened with my money.

how do you people think that is OK? it is not OK.

And honestly Raissa, I have read your posts. You are a MEAN person. You are rude to most players you speak with on these forums, and you are supposed to be community manager??? if you hate it so much, maybe you should just quit instead of creating toxic for other players :S

rakster

Reaction score
Stop being a crybaby, as Raissa already said you did the transaction on a weekend, Staff also got their own lives, You can't just expect them to be here 24/7. Also, everybody with a little brain knows that when you first do a donatioj to a gamr you better be guided by someone with experience in game, maybe you did something wrong and you are blamming PA staff for that? Who knows.

Just be patient next time, or donate on Mondays.

Reaction score
@raissa
yes, and you read my post and didnt bother to reply to it, leaving me wondering whats happened with my money.

how do you people think that is OK? it is not OK.

And honestly Raissa, I have read your posts. You are a MEAN person. You are rude to most players you speak with on these forums, and you are supposed to be community manager??? if you hate it so much, maybe you should just quit instead of creating toxic for other players :S

How would you even KNOW she read it...

Anyway, she gave you an answer, a complete one. Maybe not when you asked but you know what? She doesn´t live in Canada or wherever you live, she lives in Poland with a different time zone, she answers everything she sees on the forum, makes events on the 2 (maybe platinum too) servers, answers questions in spanish, english and polish chat and probably gets some inbox´ per day.
If you want someone just answering you and waiting for your questions you´re going to have a rough time on this life. She´s working with no payment or anything extra just to make this game better and more enjoyable not to make every kid out there happy like she was Mrs. Claus.

Good luck in this new game you found if you´re leaving, you don´t need to do the same act as every kid "you lost a customer". No, you lost a nice game.

Back