What's new

Welcome!

Dive

Renett

Reaction score
More one brand-new suggestion, here I go!
-What's dive?
Dive is like the ability "Ride", but underwater. Whereas that the speed of the character underwater is relatively low, this new ability will increase its speed as "Ride" do.
(Yeah, I know that sometimes "Ride" decrease your speed, like using Venusaur's "Ride", but it doesn't matter for this topic.)
-What Pokémons can use Dive?
The same Pokémons that can use "Surf".

To make the game more like GBA. Instead of using ladders to reach underwater, it would be better put dark squares where you would use commands like "!D2" and "!D1" to sink and climb underwater, respectively. This second suggestion will make "Surf" useful, considering that everyone uses "Fly" to be more practical.

Zeldax

Reaction score
Renett said:
-What's dive?
Dive is like the ability "Ride", but underwater. Whereas that the speed of the character underwater is relatively low, this new ability will increase its speed as "Ride" do.
(Yeah, I know that sometimes "Ride" decrease your speed, like using Venusaur's "Ride", but it doesn't matter for this topic.)

To make the game more like GBA. Instead of using ladders to reach underwater, it would be better put dark squares where you would use commands like "!D2" and "!D1" to sink and climb underwater, respectively. This second suggestion will make "Surf" useful, considering that everyone uses "Fly" to be more practical.
Love the idea but dont increase the speed like a normal ride, i guess +10 lvls of speed be awesome :), since normal raid give like +20 or more lvls.
About the Surf useful...........100% agree!!!!!!
You have a nice ideas dude, keep posting since you are a great member.

Blez

Reaction score
Zeldax said:
Renett said:
-What's dive?

Love the idea but dont increase the speed like a normal ride, i guess +10 lvls of speed be awesome :), since normal raid give like +20 or more lvls.
About the Surf useful...........100% agree!!!!!!
You have a nice ideas dude, keep posting since you are a great member.

Im starting to love his ideas,their a great contribution to this forum and alot of people liek them,great ideas man,keep them coming,i love hearing about them.

Toddler

Reaction score
Its just what PO needed that were never put in there. Which is going to make this game even more greater if his ideas make it into the game. I would love to see dive become an ability sometime in the future or something. Anything that would make you faster underwater would be awesome, and riding on pokemon to do it would be just grand. What happens when you need to run from a gyrados? Lol I found that out the hard way in PO..rofl.

NaaB

Reaction score
I love the idea is faster and useful I am gonna dive in Pa :lol:

Enzed

Reaction score
Good idea, pretty nice.

Keep going like this.

Back