What's new

Welcome!

Diamonds

Status
Not open for further replies.

danixx

Reaction score
The same thing you players do with us tutors everyday on help channel. You must be trolling us to ask the same questions 3x per day.

Julian: is chrystmas jinx der naw?
Maritos: No.
Maritos: Muted.
100mins later..
Maritos: Notated.
Maritos: Bai.

Hohenheim

Retired Admin/Former Player
Reaction score
I think Rasun is right in the Video say's "update in december" kk some bug's didn'd fixed but one friend (totur) say's me the "Christmas" Jynx is ready so what thay wait??
As I explained in the thread of video, that date is just a mistake of the video maker, old story.

Rasun

Reaction score
Maybe there was few updates, but really small. The one "update" i can remember was FFP and coloured balls. Really that isn't much for 1 year. I know staff is working on johto and such, but why dont atleast give us few quests ;/ The game is getting boring

#EDIT
+ 3 new islands with trainers, 130, 150, 100 lvl area.
+ Cloned island

#PS
Everyone are getting pissed off because we wait for 1 year for the update and we dont get any informations :/ Many ppl ask for the date like 200 times, it would be nice if atelast we can get some answer from admins. Also about the event, when they wnat to add the jynx.
It is really lame to not know anything.

#PS2
It is atleast good that finally we could know about some change. Mostly you implented new things to game without telling us anything

Last edited:
Reaction score
trrolling, What do you think about it '' dobre ao meio e empurre-nos a sua bunda ".

That's called trolling
The same thing you players do with us tutors everyday on help channel. You must be trolling us to ask the same questions 3x per day.

3x same response

Rasun

Reaction score
Ah I would also to mention that we know it is a "fan activity" and you can add news whenever you want, or you may even close the game.
But if you want to give us something new, please atleast give us answers for the questions we gave over 1000 times, like :
Update date [not "Soon", we heard that for 1 year]
When you will implent the jynx...

Hipek

Reaction score
Ah I would also to mention that we know it is a "fan activity" and you can add news whenever you want, or you may even close the game.
But if you want to give us something new, please atleast give us answers for the questions we gave over 1000 times, like :
Update date [not "Soon", we heard that for 1 year]
When you will implent the jynx...
1) 2019
2) soon

StrikerBeckham

Reaction score
we are waiting a long time and it is normal that people complain
is a Christmas event and we are almost in february
Look junior, I'm a person that waited PA official release on this forum and I didn't even thought of crying like you guys use to.

Last edited:

Sucrilhosforever

I'm a Community Manager. Animes sux. They are just
Reaction score
Imo you dont deserve any Jynx..
Like in the movie "Lets go back to prison" the famous quote is good for this situation..
"If you have a problem with my staff or the canteen, please write a letter about it.. fold it in half and push it us your ass".

Did you realise that there is more than 1 country apart from Brazil on this planet..
Indeed you have some carnival.. but tbh.. no other country has it and some never heard of it.
So stop whining and go exp your char..
Man, my character does not matter now because we are talking about the update,if I can not use the term carnival, so we use the term haloween,and it seems that you have something against the update, staff worked to update and more at the event, rather than doing useless things like not being able to drop diamonds, would not be complaining ;D
and in view of ADMs: Soon = 2032

Last edited:

danixx

Reaction score
Why do you cry at us?
Koob is responsible for that Jynx and he seems to be dead [offline for a long time].

Sucrilhosforever

I'm a Community Manager. Animes sux. They are just
Reaction score
Maybe we should pass it to you..?
We will get some pro event for sure then..
Had happened to me, I would take the time learning how to configure everything, would be less than the waiting time of this event, you can believe :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back