What's new

Welcome!

Diamonds

Status
Not open for further replies.

mateus79

Reaction score
Stop, they got a problem with the jynx, it will come when it's ready, if you dont like wait, do like others players and be retired and back when the Update comes -.-

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
I coulda have made the changes, and dont inform anyone then dont give a fuck about players who lost their diamonds stuck on the house, but if you guys gonna complain about it -ok-

Baddmuffin

Banned user
Reaction score
Hatters gonna hate, Stop complaining keep playing or just retire seriously it would become a better pace without the hatters.

Rasun

Reaction score
I coulda have made the changes, and dont inform anyone then dont give a fuck about players who lost their diamonds stuck on the house, but if you guys gonna complain about it -ok-

If there was already a christmas jynx, noone would complain. Everyone are angry that You make news and dont give us ANY informations about chrismtas jynx or update. Trailer says "Comming december" It's January, and what ? Is this some joke ?

chaaps

Reaction score
Maybe its more useless fore you staff members, but not more useless fore us, simple players, think on US, give us the npc jynx and the johto update, OR DONT GIVE a hope, you guys givin teaser, videos about update, give us hope that a thing never comes, if you dont like to do this thing happen? DONT GIVE HOPE!

Sucrilhosforever

I'm a Community Manager. Animes sux. They are just
Reaction score
is the better idea i listen today,but go make the event man,cannot wait more 1 year --'

Spark

Reaction score
OMG on this server they cant even do a fucking update in 4 weeks wtf get better staff or just sell it to some better people....

Sucrilhosforever

I'm a Community Manager. Animes sux. They are just
Reaction score
Stop, they got a problem with the jynx, it will come when it's ready, if you dont like wait, do like others players and be retired and back when the Update comes -.-
Well, then the server will get 99 out of 100 players who evacuated because update is announced in March, after nearly a year, nothing, and a Christmas event that happens at Carnival? Good suggestion - '
and also has the diamonds, the owners do not touch the more diamonds take less update will be requested?
Think about that before calling us haters.

Reaction score

the complaint is not about the topic of diamonds, but the topic should be open about the event, giving us at least hope

danixx

Reaction score
the complaint is not about the topic of diamonds, but the topic should be open about the event, giving us at least hope

Imo you dont deserve any Jynx..
Like in the movie "Lets go back to prison" the famous quote is good for this situation..
"If you have a problem with my staff or the canteen, please write a letter about it.. fold it in half and push it us your ass".

Well, then the server will get 99 out of 100 players who evacuated because update is announced in March, after nearly a year, nothing, and a Christmas event that happens at Carnival? Good suggestion - '
and also has the diamonds, the owners do not touch the more diamonds take less update will be requested?
Think about that before calling us haters.

Did you realise that there is more than 1 country apart from Brazil on this planet..
Indeed you have some carnival.. but tbh.. no other country has it and some never heard of it.
So stop whining and go exp your char..

nightmal

Reaction score
its really hard to keep waiting, i quited the game for like 6 months when the first "update" announcement was made, and here i am, i came here for christmas to enjoy the events and the holidays while i was on vacations, made a donation for some diamonds to get premium, and as all the other players im still waiting for the update or some good news :/, look at my forum joining date, its on february of 2011 i joined the game like 1 month before that, im not hatin or complaining about anything, but im a programmer im 20 years old and i have 2 certifications, im probably not the best programer ever but i know how the server works, and it doesnt take 8 months to add some sprites and fix some scripts :/

Reaction score
Like in the movie "Lets go back to prison" the famous quote is good for this situation..
"If you have a problem with my staff or the canteen, please write a letter about it.. fold it in half and push it us your ass".

Did you realise that there is more than 1 country apart from Brazil on this planet..
Indeed you have some carnival.. but tbh.. no other country has it and some never heard of it.

you are a Tutor very inelegant, his words do not affect me just shows their lack of consideration for the players

Spark

Reaction score
I mean who cares, why are they not placing Jynx? But comeon man it is a christmas event and christmas is a long time ago. Dem Biches Be Crazy

Rasun

Reaction score

Have you ever realized that training pokemons for over 1 year is getting boring ? Even with all the same things over 1 year, 0 changes. IT IS FUCKING BORING.
1 year, same places, no changes, and you are telling us to train pokemons and HAVE FUN ? It isnt fun anymore.

danixx

Reaction score
Have you ever realized that training pokemons for over 1 year is getting boring ? Even with all the same things over 1 year, 0 changes. IT IS FUCKING BORING.
1 year, same places, no changes, and you are telling us to train pokemons and HAVE FUN ? It isnt fun anymore.

Apparently I havent cuz I play a year and I spent most of this time being retired or afk in game kkk

To the guy from up crying at me.. get some trollon..

<_>**The Joker**<_>

Reaction score
I think Rasun is right in the Video say's "update in december" kk some bug's didn'd fixed but one friend (totur) say's me the "Christmas" Jynx is ready so what thay wait??

Maritos

Honorary Members
Reaction score
you are a Tutor very inelegant, his words do not affect me just shows their lack of consideration for the players

That's called trolling
The same thing you players do with us tutors everyday on help channel. You must be trolling us to ask the same questions 3x per day.
true+story.jpg

0 changes? Are we playing the same game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back