What's new

Welcome!

Diamond Duel Tournament!!!

Sr Saulo

Reaction score
Hello, everybody.

I am Saulo (Lady Melisandre) and together to Knightmare, I'm organizing a tournament (Duel 6x6).

The tournament is gonna happen on 08/01/2017 at 02:00 pm, Brazil, Brasília GMT -2 (DST).

Duel between the participants will be "raffled" previously, the closing date of the signing up and the payment of the registration fee, will end on 05/01/2017.

*What should I do to participate.

To sign in this tournament, as you could see above, there's a fee to pay, so, you'll need to pay a fee of 1k;
And reply this thread posting some basic informations like your nickname and level

ps: The payment of this fee must to be done to me or to knightmare in game till 06/01/2017 as was said before. Otherwise,
your registration will not be confirmed.

The winners will be classified through a single match, except in the semi-final and final, which we will make a Bft (best of three).

The rewards consists of three classifications:

1º- 10 Diamonds, TM37 Sandstorm
2º- 10 Diamonds, TM81 Dragon Wave
3º- 10 Diamonds, TM03 Water Pulse (Golden Egg)

Tournament is gonna happen at viridian's coliseum (west of viridian's pc) with the [GM] Dosnyan's help.
Will be allowed all kind of pokemons in any Level. However, you can't use the same pokemon twice, for example, Arcanine and Cloned Arcanine.

Just reinforcing then ...
Make your sign up replying this thread with you nickname and level.
And make the confirmation of your sign up paying the fee. You can pay this fee sending a parcel with the value to me or knightmare, or even talking to us in game.

Participants:

Lady Melisandre (Paid)
Vemilion-red (Paid)
Play Orita (Paid)
Dracone (Paid)
Oggarek (Paid)
Dorulu (Paid)
Clen marudel (Paid)
Black Boarde (Paid)
Cursed Myuuki (Paid)
Ashh Capsup (Paid)
Patrykpodolski (Paid)