What's new

Welcome!

[Complaint] deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narutouzumakipearl

Reaction score
so maritos you dont saw all my ss like it!

iEotWC.png

please check again all proofs that i sent for you

Last edited:

Narutouzumakipearl

Reaction score
isv0dO.png

translating last 3 lines!

narutouzumaki: Lucas i just wanted you say one thing, since begin you thought about to do that or do u really had the 2.500rs and didn't want to deposit after I passed the pokes?
ahsthunder: Yes you are stupid

Sukui

Reaction score
Damn i just read this post and this spelling gave me cáncer LOL !! And by the way i know i don´t have opinion in here only the admins or gms will take a last decision but i think all of you are estupids because i think naruto knows about the risks selling pokes for real life cash are and Mrs. Catch and all of them because they make the trade and it´s qualified as trade for real money because i think he might not give the money to naruto but he scamm naruto by offering the money and for me that´s illegal (i don´t have any problem with any of you you all have help me at anytime since i play and you have been good to me but is just the way i see it)

Narutouzumakipearl

Reaction score
isv0dO.png

translating last 3 lines!

narutouzumaki: Lucas i just wanted you say one thing, since begin you thought about to do that or do u really had the 2.500rs and didn't want to deposit after I passed the pokes?
ahsthunder: Yes you are stupid

maritos tell me! how come this is don't prove what happened?

Maritos

Honorary Members
Reaction score
Narutouzumaki, that screenshot is inconclusive and can be interpreted in many different ways if you take it alone. Calling you idiot can't be used to delete someone, deleting an account is something serious.

Case closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back