What's new

Welcome!

[Complaint] deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahsthunder

Reaction score
On Wednesday the night around 00:50. I (Ahsthunder) and three friends (Mrs. cath and Ashlinck and Moebrin) that were excluded by injustice. if I'm not mistaken, the rule number nine in which if a player stole items through trade, leaving him into his house and therefore lose something (theft), that does not mean improper act!
This is not a crime! so I want to mention that the player Narutouzumaki and his brother SasukeUchiha tried to negotiate with me some Pokémon cloned by real life communicating through Skype.
Hen, when I saw that he was breaking the rules of the game, I decided to take the provinces of steal, which is not improper against the rules.
So I want to say to all GM's, CM's, ADM's and even tutors, that Pokémon Scyther and Flareon cloned were passed to the acc of Mrs cath (My cousin) for trade exactly as it says in the rule of the game where he mentions that "is not a crime "so before you hear the version of Staff of them you should talk to me or Mrs cath and then resolve the situation, because I'm absolutely sure that you do not have any concrete evidence against me where I disrespect some rule of this game.
Here I want to thank everyone who helped me and ask with all respect that people of Staff seek their concept with their decisions.
I'm in this game for almost two and a half years with my other three friends, who were also excluded, and I do not think it's fair what happened to people, and I admit I also want a the return this game, and know that if you search well go find a correct solution, where I and my friends are right.

Thank you all for the opportunity and look forward to a response
(solution).

I know what I did can not be fair for a player who struggled to get what they had and lost a good portion of a sudden ... But unfortunately that does not coast on the rules.

Nickname:Ahsthunder
World:pearl
Nivel:122

Last edited:

ashlinck

Banned user
Reaction score
Hello!

Could you check my account because it was unfairly eliminated because someone suspected that my account belongs to a deceiver who deceived one player game.

so I guess I should get back to my account, why not abused in any rule of the game!

Narutouzumakipearl

Reaction score
On Wednesday the night around 00:50. I (Ahsthunder) and three friends (Mrs. cath and Ashlinck and Moebrin) that were excluded by injustice. if I'm not mistaken, the rule number nine in which if a player stole items through trade, leaving him into his house and therefore lose something (theft), that does not mean improper act!
This is not a crime! so I want to mention that the player Narutouzumaki and his brother SasukeUchiha tried to negotiate with me some Pokémon cloned by real life communicating through Skype.
Hen, when I saw that he was breaking the rules of the game, I decided to take the provinces of steal, which is not improper against the rules.
So I want to say to all GM's, CM's, ADM's and even tutors, that Pokémon Scyther and Flareon cloned were passed to the acc of Mrs cath (My cousin) for trade exactly as it says in the rule of the game where he mentions that "is not a crime "so before you hear the version of Staff of them you should talk to me or Mrs cath and then resolve the situation, because I'm absolutely sure that you do not have any concrete evidence against me where I disrespect some rule of this game.
Here I want to thank everyone who helped me and ask with all respect that people of Staff seek their concept with their decisions.
I'm in this game for almost two and a half years with my other three friends, who were also excluded, and I do not think it's fair what happened to people, and I admit I also want a the return this game, and know that if you search well go find a correct solution, where I and my friends are right.

Thank you all for the opportunity and look forward to a response
(solution).

I know what I did can not be fair for a player who struggled to get what they had and lost a good portion of a sudden ... But unfortunately that does not coast on the rules.

Nickname:Ahsthunder
World:pearl
Nivel:122

talking that acording rule 9 isn't ilegal dont give back pokes that someone lend for u?
with sure you know that isn't the point once that mrs cath and u bought poke in rl.
well little kid, even thinking mrs cath was a great friend that never ever do that to me i have all screen shot proving what i say is true, ss that i already sent for gm.
then you will not get anything talking shit and lies.

Hello!

Could you check my account because it was unfairly eliminated because someone suspected that my account belongs to a deceiver who deceived one player game.

so I guess I should get back to my account, why not abused in any rule of the game!

no doubt, ashlink is another mrs cath or ahsthunder's acc.
but lets pretend that no, when you did post talking about you was deleted. you wrote " hello.. i just be deleted by injustice, two rl abused my game'' post that you already edited as every one can see it, so you know well what happened.

http://46.105.24.210/showthread.php?18793-Deleted-by-injustice

pGqqoB.png

r6Jdxv.png

going to work now...

ashlinck

Banned user
Reaction score
I really evidence that my char and mrs catn that neither you spoke.

and also want to test reamente see that char is mine, and be returned to the min game because this game 3 years and never did anything wrong.

so then what remains to be deleted on suspicion of player that has no concrete proof and even if there is not another char passsoa same.

ashlinck att / Maiquel linck

Mrs Cath

Reaction score
Wtf? where's the proofs? about Ashlinck he din't do anything, btw where is the GM-ADM ? why don't they anwser? I want proofs against me, Ahsthunder, Moebrin and Ashlinck I mean concrete proofs, what about rule 9/12? btw Sasukeuchihaa and Narutouzumaki sold alot of pokemons for Jwlove on rl, check about it too, Narutouzumaki and Sasukeuchihaa deserve a deletion for selling itens/pokemons on rl.

Raszagal

Reaction score
Wtf? where's the proofs? about Ashlinck he din't do anything, btw where is the GM-ADM ? why don't they anwser? I want proofs against me, Ahsthunder, Moebrin and Ashlinck I mean concrete proofs, what about rule 9/12? btw Sasukeuchihaa and Narutouzumaki sold alot of pokemons for Jwlove on rl, check about it too, Narutouzumaki and Sasukeuchihaa deserve a deletion for selling itens/pokemons on rl.

Proofs please

ashlinck

Banned user
Reaction score
And my solution as is? because be deleted without reason some!

Mrs Cath

Reaction score
Narutouzumaki and Sasukechihaa lent me [CLONED] Scyther 124 [M] and [CLONED] Flareon 63 [M], He trusted me, and if I don't want to return these pokemons? they were wrong, my fault if are they idiots to lend me?

Hohenheim

Retired Admin/Former Player
Reaction score
Why don't you guys talk about the real-life sold Cloned Flareon & Cloned Scyther from him to you, where you didn't even pay him your dirty money. This is Maritos case anyways, he'll answer once he arrives.

Mrs Cath

Reaction score
Am I a sucker play it again? 2 years and a bit lost a f***ing game.

ashlinck

Banned user
Reaction score
And my situation had nothing to do with the problem occurred, only the suspicion narutouzumaki my char be the cath Mrs., because I have to be removed, then so unfairly?

Mrs Cath

Reaction score
Why don't you guys talk about the real-life sold Cloned Flareon & Cloned Scyther from him to you, where you didn't even pay him your dirty money. This is Maritos case anyways, he'll answer once he arrives.
Okay I'll be waiting... thanks alot

ashlinck

Banned user
Reaction score
Causo of Hohenheim my exclusion was executed by you, and that I had nothing to do with the situation that occurred. unless the suspected Narutouzumaki, my account that belonged to Mrs. Cath.

how it will be, because I think unfair be deleted without having done anything.

I can taste the char and mine alone.

ashlinck thank.

Maritos

Honorary Members
Reaction score
I had the entire conversation between Ahsthunder and Narutouzumaki via Skype, where they came to an agreement about the illegal trade. However, since it was a no ingame proof, and after deliberating with Hohenheim, we decided to doesn't use it as a proof in this case.

Since the ingame proof that remains wouldn't be enough, we will be removing the deletions (when Hohenheim logs in).

Although you all may be escaping by now, we will be watching your steps, so be careful with what you do from now on. Excessive thievery can lead to a deletion for destructive behavior, no matter if they are specified on the rules or not. Anything that leads to the destruction of many others players' gameplay can be and will be interpreted as a rule violation, like a player who got deleted by excessive scamming, even if scamming isn't explicited on the rules.

Narutouzumakipearl

Reaction score
About Mrs Cath's Post!
" wtf? where's the proofs?"
you don't even realize that you answered your first question? when you affirmed!
"about Ashlinck he din't do anything" this meant that him didn't bought pokes with money in rl with you and ahsthunder.
this show what u did and who u are! i'm surprised with all you did once as you told "soon i going to be tutor, i already started help at help channel, etc..." and now for you to be tutor gonna be hard after all...
about all proofs i sent for maritos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back