What's new

Welcome!

Deleted Account fail ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

isboset24

Reaction score
Buenas noches, siendo las 10:48 hra en México el GM Jano On platinum elimino mi cuenta sin ninguna razon o explicación exijo que se haga una investigacion, El tipo Eidan Del mundo Platino me regalo cosas el dia de ayer cuyas cosas no sabia yo de que o donde las obtuvo ..... Quiero una prueba de registro.... acaso no me dejan jugar a gusto que hice, que cometi, anteriormente me hackearon pedi ayuda nadien me la dio aorita espero y me ayuden porque no tuvieron el porque reportarme Buenas noches..!!!!

isboset24

Reaction score
El regalar algo es ilegal ? que hice ? Porque me deleteo Jano ? Vengo de diamond me hackean vengo de perla me hackean aora a platino y me deletean que pasa ?

Attachments

• Sin título.jpg
    Sin título.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 45
  • Sin título2.jpg
    Sin título2.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi,
The only possibility for you to get undeletion is giving all the stuff received from Eidan back. If you don't accept this condition, I am afraid we cannot help you. And please use english.

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
Hello Raisa, today ash ketpshup told me in game that he bought 3 diamonds from margarito, so he said that he didnt' know this diamonds were ilegal, i invite you to check the records, so if you see there is a real trade for these items, there is no reason to keep this guy deleted, probably jano deleted all the players who were involved in trades with the ilegal items.

Anyway please check the case of this guy, he doesn't speak english correctly.

And the other guy doesn't speak english, but both told me they can give back the things and cash the got with these trades, so how will they send the items back to you?, i need to explain them the things they have to do, if they do it wrong, they will keep deleted '--'

Last edited:

isboset24

Reaction score
I accept what you and cridoku said , only the vendi things but I can return the 5k to gather the items that vendiI go back just to clarify that I had nothing to do with that tioi the only gift I things I do not know where I take

Last edited:

Grayfoox

Reaction score
I accept what you and cridoku said , only the vendi things but I can return the 5k to gather the items that vendiI go back just to clarify that I had nothing to do with that tioi the only gift I things I do not know where I take

Puedes escribir en español en un renglón y en ingles en otro renglón, porque no se entiende nada de lo que dijiste aqui....

(You can write in spanish in one line and in english in another one, because we can't understand anything said there) e.e

isboset24

Reaction score
Acepto lo que usted y cridoku dicho, sólo las cosas las Vendi pero puedo devolver los 5k que reuni de los pokemon y 5 diamantes que vendi ,vuelvo sólo para aclarar que yo no tenía nada que ver con ese tipo que no se de donde saco las cosas ... Eso quise decir perdón mi inglés es mala

isboset24

Reaction score
Puedes escribir en español en un renglón y en ingles en otro renglón, porque no se entiende nada de lo que dijiste aqui....

(You can write in spanish in one line and in english in another one, because we can't understand anything said there) e.e

Listo

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Hello Raisa, today ash ketpshup told me in game that he bought 3 diamonds from margarito, so he said that he didnt' know this diamonds were ilegal, i invite you to check the records, so if you see there is a real trade for these items, there is no reason to keep this guy deleted, probably jano deleted all the players who were involved in trades with the ilegal items.

Anyway please check the case of this guy, he doesn't speak english correctly.

And the other guy doesn't speak english, but both told me they can give back the things and cash the got with these trades, so how will they send the items back to you?, i need to explain them the things they have to do, if they do it wrong, they will keep deleted '--'

Hi, I'd like to ask you not to involve, especially when you don't really know any details about the situation. Remember, that you're not a lawyer of any player, so keep your nose away from those cases.

Last edited:

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score

No, it's not a 5k. This is the list what you have to return,
Margarito Esparza traded:
bag of pollen x 4 || itemid: 10236
Eidan traded:
diamond x 5 || itemid: 2145

nail x 2 || itemid: 10250
Eidan traded:
ten thousand dollar x 25 || itemid: 2159

Eidan traded:
pokeball x 1 || itemid: 10228
>- Number: 53
>- Name: Persian
>- Level: 32
>- Sex: 1
>- Exp: 226300
>- Serial: AZ-1286

Eidan traded:
ultra ball x 1 || itemid: 2306
>- Number: 673
>- Name: Froslass
>- Nick: Llya
>- Level: 101
>- Sex: 0
>- Exp: 8323655
>- Serial: AN-4521

isboset24

Reaction score
I have 9.1 k in mi lockert bro If I like you can take them 9.1k is All That I do not have more pls help raissa :-(

Last edited:

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
Hi, I'd like to ask you not to involve, especially when you don't really know any details about the situation. Remember, that you're not a lawyer of any player, so keep your nose away from those cases.

Excuse me but many of these guys don't speak english, you should change your tone of voice with every Player this game have, if you are here suppused to help, you should bring us opportunities to help everyone, not closing them with authority, this is a public forum, and if i see anyone needing help or having a bad treatment from you or anyone else, ill try to help them out, specially if they don't understand your native lenguage or english spoken

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Excuse me but many of these guys don't speak english, you should change your tone of voice with every Player this game have, if you are here suppused to help, you should bring us opportunities to help everyone, not closing them with authority, this is a public forum, and if i see anyone needing help or having a bad treatment from you or anyone else, ill try to help them out, specially if they don't understand your native lenguage or english spoken

You're not the one to order me. Get away from here already. As I said, do not pur your nose in cases that don't concern you. I can't see any bad treatment towards this guy. I am also not the one who deleted him, so if you didn't notice yet, I'm trying to help.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
I have 9.1 k in mi lockert bro If I like you can take them 9.1k is All That I do not have more pls help raissa :-(
You are undeleted. Send me a parcel with same amount of money as those stuff are worth.

isboset24

Reaction score
What is un name in platinum? Jano or Raissa?

Last edited:

kaitoo

Reaction score
margarito tu me puedes ayudar a demostrar mi inocencia tu hablaste con ese tipo segun raisa el tiene mi misma ip es algo raro por que yo soy de chile y la modena es CPL estuve todo el dia haciendo task en elder charizard esto lo pueden acreditar Cool Gold,legion comander que me vieron haciendo el task de elder

alguien puede traducirlo al ingles porfavor.

kaitoo

Reaction score
muchas gracias gm raissa por creerme dios que nos mira en el cielo sabe que yo era inocente

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back