What's new

Welcome!

Death Back got stolen by an old staff member

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skyrus

Reaction score
In my opinion people who don't share accounts, houses, pokes and got ip security enabled. Should be helped when hacked by another player. I think the staff can easy check if you share pokes, if you got someone invited in ur house or if you shared your account. But if you never did it I think staff should help you recover your pokemons since you can't help it.

Ban all the hacker accounts and recover the pokemons to the victim. But in this case you shared your house so it's kind of your own fault.

Obreviate

Reaction score
I am not a thief! I did not steal Death Back!

Lord Malboro

Reaction score
I think also that obreviate is not thief it was already the team because he would steal someone have to hear both sides, more so seen are only attacking him we will listen, and not just accuse.

Last edited:

Phaesta

Reaction score
There's not a single staff member in this case, you weren't theft by Tutor, You were theft by a player, no matter who it was. Player isn't a person that is 100% trustable, staff can't guarante you that he is, so for me that's case like every other, you've trusted wrong person, your pokes, your fault, players aren't 100% trustable, deal with it.
Imo staff shouldn't recover your pokes, it's not case including staff at any point, so why should they?

It's true, i can't see now any reason for recovering your pokemons here (sadly, rules are rules), Obre is just an ex staff member, not aN actual one...

BUT everything has an exception, of course, it just my opinion, nothing will change, but i want to talk about this...

@Death

Staff members are people you can trust, isn't i right? How much time you shares your house with Obre? At that time, he was a staff member? If yes, theoretically, your confidence began when he was a staff member, right?

When he left the team, the circumstance has changed, but your confidence does not, isn't it?

My point is, it all started from the relationship of trust, and this started when he was still a staff member, isn't fair Death back receive all his lost pokemons if he trusted in one person, who at the time, it was assumed that he was trustworthy, since he was a staff member?

Again, it's just my opinion , this circunstance seems different from any common cases of stealing, i'm just trying to help him.

Obs: I know, i'm a little nuts e_e

Obs2: I'm not saying you stole him Obre, if is your neighbor, he's used one of your chars, isn't it?

Last edited:

Obreviate

Reaction score
It's true, i can't see now any reason for recovering your pokemons here (sadly, rules are rules), Obre is just an ex staff member, not a actual one...

BUT everything has an exception, of course, it just my opinion, nothing will change, but i want to talk about this...

@Death

Staff members are people you can trust, isn't i right? How much time you shares your house with Obre? At that time, he was a staff member? If yes, theoretically, your confidence began when he was a staff member, right?

When he left the team, the circumstance has changed, but your confidence does not, isn't it?

My point is, it all started from the relationship of trust, and this started when he was still a staff member, isn't fair Death back receive all his lost pokemons if he trusted in one person, who at the time, it was assumed that he was trustworthy, since he was a staff member?

Again, it's just my opinion , this circunstance seems different from any common cases of stealing, i'm just trying to help him.

Obs: I know, i'm a little nuts e_e

Obs2: I'm not saying you stole him Obre, if is your neighbor, he's used one of your chars, isn't it?

I explained what happened, to him 10x + ! I'm not a thief, I did not steal death back!

Skyrus

Reaction score
I explained what happened, to him 10x + ! I'm not a thief, I did not steal death back!

Well your neighbor did right? Go blame him for the shit which is coming your way than... He uses your char which was invited in death back's house so it is kinda your fault. You share accounts with an untrusty real friend -.- go punch him in the face or something?

Obreviate

Reaction score
Well your neighbor did right? Go blame him for the shit which is coming your way than... He uses your char which was invited in death back's house so it is kinda your fault. You share accounts with an untrusty real friend -.- go punch him in the face or something?

As I said several times I tried to help him, but anyway he tried to fuck me! Dreamtheater gave many problems for me in the epoch of Hohenheim, many people know this (maybe chaaps) can comment something about it (I don't know if he can) Dream is like a family member, we are neighbors! I talked to him numerous times. But no answers; he has personal problems with death back a long time ago! And how he had access to my internet, IP, PC, he did it all! I did not know! I just found out when I accessed the game and got pms, pms, pms .......! He always had access to the my stuff, He just did not have access to my account when I was still a tutor. And about the trade in Pearl, he was again (Dreamtheater) I made a mistake in not having changed the password of my account (obreviate), I was here at home with my cousins ​​and him also! But he was playing another poketibia! Only after I discovered that he had used my account (patrono) to announce the death back's things. (Jonathan Pires, told me it at facebook) Because their accounts were low level! I was very angry, but after seeing all the spectacle that death back made ​accusing me! I definitely don't care anymore.

Everyone are accusing me of lier, but I don't care! I am not a thief ! That's all.

PS: I'm trying to talk to Nino, but no answers ! He can check all my things ( Acc, House, PC, etc ... )

Anyway, Cya guys !

Last edited:

Sucrilhosforever

I'm a Community Manager. Animes sux. They are just
Reaction score
Your account, your responsability also Obreviate.
You shared your account, then it is your fault too, even if you didn't stole, you shared ur account, so still your fault.

Death, be careful in the next time, but we won't recover it, as i said above, your pokes / your responsability.
Staff can't help ya in this case.

Closed~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back