What's new

Welcome!

Death Back got stolen by an old staff member

Status
Not open for further replies.

death back

Reaction score
Hello everyone.
I'm here writing to try to find some help since I got stolen somedays ago.
I know the rules that's says stolen problems, hacks or something is players fault and whatever, but let's remind about 4 cases.
First one, the big steal case in Diamond when someone hacked Jonathan Pires, Leandrohugostoso, Khan, Abble, Chaaps (not sure about chaaps but I think so) and some other rich players. It happend before we had Johto update.
As the rule says, hack problems, staff doesn't help because it is player's fault, but all those names above got their things back, everything.
Most recently, Xilent and Vaxxezzo's case... I know he was trusting in a staff member, but as the rule says, to be steal is player's fault, is his fault to invite another player to his house, even if he is or not from staff.
He got his pokemons back, but if you had followed the rule, the tutor was only demoted, but he shouldn't had lost the pokemons, cuz it was Xilent's fault to invite him to his house.
Also Midnight Dreamer got stolen once too, but I don't know the whole story, just know he got his things back.
To finish, the famous case with Sucrilhos, he got stolen by Ruizao, and he also got his things back too.
So, my point his, I trusted in a guy who was my friend at 2 years ago, an ex-staff member. GM's already found my pokemons in a character with the same IP as this guy where was my pokemons.
This guy is named Obreviate, he was invited to my house, got mad with me because I called some names to two friends of him, and next day I had nothing in my house.
After talk with my friends Mmarvim and Tiago Monteiro, both have talked with Obreviate about this to try to help me, so we found two different storys from the person in charge.
First he said to Mmarvim that the one who did that was his neighbor, and the IP is the same because he used his internet hiden without permission and Obre never knew that.
Second he said to Tiago Monteiro that his neighbor did that, but they have the same IP because both use an Internet from Radio that they catch I don't know how.
So, after asking some GM's for help, they showed me 3 screenshoots, who shows me where my pokemons were/are.

After this, by funny, I was checking Pearl's trade, and look what I found.

Patrono, second Obreviate's character, from Obreviate's account, selling my pokemons at pearl.

As you can see here, both chars are in the same account.

And he already sold one, as the 3rd screenshoot above shows.

But seems like our dear friend Obreviate was not so smart yesterday and forgot to reset his IP.

And as we all can see, there is Luuhshaddix and Boynykol with the same IP, which means that Obreviate, the only one who has access to all character there, did that.
So, I have some questions.
If Obreviate says it was his neighbor, why was him selling my pokemons from his own account 2 days after that?
If he says it was his neighbor, why didn't he change his password to avoid such situations?
If he has a clear conscience, why did he ask me to don't post anything in forum to avoid to be blamed?

So, after trace all my pokemons, after know who has stolen me, and after all those proofs, can't I get help from you staff? Do you prefer to have this guy instead of an honest person in your game?
As far as I know it is the second Obre's stealing case, isn't it enough to make him be punished?

Anyway, even if I don't get help, at least, I'm here to show you, PA Community, who is this old staff member and player, Obreviate.
And if you see or want to buy pokemons from Patrono in pearl, remember, you are going to buy stolen pokemons.

Regards,
The stolen guy by obreviate, Death Back.

Last edited:

IcecreamBoy

Banned user
Reaction score
I never imagined that "Obreviate" could such a thing.
cases is by so many people do not trust friends own the server.
I wish you good luck bro! hope you soon recover your pokemons ...

dash1

Reaction score
wow even obreviate do not think such a thing, I hope that the staff do something about

Good Luck Brother

Agustiinn

Reaction score
Well, we have two postures here, I won't be at noone's favor.

1- Obreviate is a player, he is'nt a staff member, so, it's your responsability, and we can't help you!
u had to remove him from aleta sio's list and this would never happen.

2-Well this one, we all know that obreviate was already deleted one time because he lost his tutorship cause of his actions and etc, and he "sold " his account. He talked with everyone, asking for his life +- that give back his account, he got it, but as every deleted players, in the first fault, will be deleted, and I think it's the case,so,I don't think an admin will se it, but let's our superior staff ( Gm's ,Cm's)
decide about this.

Ps:Let's obreviate give his own reply to hear him too.

Last edited:

Alenshad

Banned user
Reaction score
i remember someday when OBREVIATE tried to become my friend just to share pokemons, one month ago, now i see how this guy is acting , i could have been his victim, too bad that Obreviate was a guy that was fully protected by his Br friends specially staff, how could them protect a selfish lik him? :S.
We all know you wont get pokemons back but, can obreviate bee deleted forever? we cant have players like him in this game, shits we dont want :S, i feel sorry for you bro, but amm this is a special case, one more time we see the real face of some ex staff, hopefully hes going to be deleted, or at least, this thread already destroyed his poor credibility, he is now like a rubish :S kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk and then people hate me cuz of my attitude, when all those staff and ex staff haters, should HATE people like this.

att ridoku -pearl

mmarvim

Reaction score
i remember someday when OBREVIATE tried to become my friend just to share pokemons, one month ago, now i see how this guy is acting , i could have been his victim, too bad that Obreviate was a guy that was fully protected by his Br friends specially staff, how could them protect a selfish lik him? :S.
We all know you wont get pokemons back but, can obreviate bee deleted forever? we cant have players like him in this game, shits we dont want :S, i feel sorry for you bro, but amm this is a special case, one more time we see the real face of some ex staff, hopefully hes going to be deleted, or at least, this thread already destroyed his poor credibility, he is now like a rubish :S kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk and then people hate me cuz of my attitude, when all those staff and ex staff haters, should HATE people like this.

att ridoku -pearl

And the worst, they two don't are sharing pokes.

Obreviate

Reaction score
I'll just to say that!
I already explained to you the whole story, I will not repeat everything again, as I've said Dreamtheater (Isaac Mendes) has 100% access my stuff, my internet, everything. I said it once and I repeat ... ask an administrator to access my house and my PC and see if there is anything your there. He (dreamtheater) are doing the "party" with your stuff in front of me! I'm serving as a distraction for him and his plans.

C'mon, call nino, jano, andyrax, i dont care, I can't do anything about it!

PS: I told you to remove me from your house, because I share with some friends.

I will not access the game to avoid spam! Something should be done against death back by his accusations, when it is proven! If not? fuck for me.
C ya!

Last edited:

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
I'll just to say that!
I already explained to you the whole story, I will not repeat everything again, as I've said Dreamtheater (Isaac Mendes) has 100% access my stuff, my internet, everything. I said it once and I repeat ... ask an administrator to access my house and my PC and see if there is anything your there. He (dreamtheater) are doing the "party" with your stuff in front of me! I'm serving as a distraction for him and his plans.

I will not access the game to avoid spam! Something should be done against death back by his accusations, when it is proven! If not? fuck for me.
C ya!

Your-post-Gave-me-CANCER.jpg

we dont need to keep on this, its clear that you have made all this drama, your story is like stupid, no one here would belive that, too bad you're going like a bastard :S, obre's reputation where is it? kkkk obre the scammer, obre the selfish, obre the lier kkkkkkkkkkkk :v where are your staff friend, why are them so quit? :S

mmarvim

Reaction score
I'll just to say that!

C ya!

I'm your friend from long time ago. And before see your char selling the pokes in pearl i trust in everything what you say to me. But at the end how your own char send a trade in pearl with all pokes of Death?
How i say, if you share your char/life/otherthings with your neighbor and another 5 people int he world at same time i really need to think u need to chose better. But whatever i really don't know who had loged in your char. But how i alredy say: YOUR's char, YOUR's neighbor, nobody else.

Obreviate

Reaction score
Several times I already explained and tried to help you, you know how he (dreamtheater) is a difficult person, since the epoch of Hohenheim, it was deleted once. I'm doing my game, man, about trade of pearl? me? hahahahahaha ! as I said ask for someone to access my house all my stuff and see if there is anything your there.

@Mmarvim ...
my answer to you is my first post, that's all bro :)

@Death
I already gave you some possible solutions death. Do it.

You will not see me anymore in this thread.

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
Several times I already explained and tried to help you, you know how he (dreamtheater) is a difficult person, since the epoch of Hohenheim, it was deleted once. I'm doing my game, man, about trade of pearl? me? hahahahahaha ! as I said ask for someone to access my house all my stuff and see if there is anything your there.

@Mmarvim ...

@Death

40ut9t.jpg

mmarvim

Reaction score

@Mmarvim ...

@Death

Is about that i'm talking abou...

SpikeTown

Banned user
Reaction score
I dont believe what i'm seeing (8)

Thread:

Srsly, how could this thing happen?
I cant believe in you Obreviate...

I hope that you recover your pokemons Death :/

Let's wait for CM's / ADM's

Eudinho

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Death Good luck, hope you can recover all Pokemons that lost, I'm here rooting for you!!!

ashFAlzin187

Reaction score
WAIT WAIT WAIT, Obreviate Said:
I'll just to say that!
as I've said Dreamtheater (Isaac Mendes) has 100% access my stuff, my internet
[/B]
You even spoke "He have 100% of acess ur internet", But he have acess an account of Boynykol? Boynykol don't is ur RL as he logged in boynykol?
Bla Bla Bla,You said "it was not me who took" But apparently it was you..
G'luck Death Back Bro <3. Cya

This msg is for you Obreviate: Cara voçê deve ser 1 ladrão como sempre falaram, desconfiei naquele dia que falaram no pearl, Pra que roubar lek? Tu tem pokes bons e ainda rouba ah vai te fuder mlk. é como o suposto "Dreamtheater" Ia ter acesso a todas contas que sharea com vc? Muito suspeito não? No final todos saberemos que vc roubou e sua reputação que foi 1 dia grande acabara .-. Mal sorte pra vc, tomare que seus pokes caiam tudo na agua xD Quer Cash Pokes? Me peça eu te daria pq eu não preciso roubar pra ficar rico, mais vc..

Last edited:

Comatose

Banned user
Reaction score
In my opinion:

Each player its responsible of their pokemons, only you can decide who enter to your house, or have your account if you get hacked or stolen, its your problem :s, Really sry, but in my opinion, the pokemon have a new owner, so you will not recover anything

Last edited:

Sheeper

Reaction score
There's not a single staff member in this case, you weren't theft by Tutor, You were theft by a player, no matter who it was. Player isn't a person that is 100% trustable, staff can't guarante you that he is, so for me that's case like every other, you've trusted wrong person, your pokes, your fault, players aren't 100% trustable, deal with it.
Imo staff shouldn't recover your pokes, it's not case including staff at any point, so why should they?

Grayfoox

Reaction score
There's not a single staff member in this case, you weren't theft by Tutor, You were theft by a player, no matter who it was. Player isn't a person that is 100% trustable, staff can't guarante you that he is, so for me that's case like every other, you've trusted wrong person, your pokes, your fault, players aren't 100% trustable, deal with it.
Imo staff shouldn't recover your pokes, it's not case including staff at any point, so why should they?

Sad but true...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back