What's new

Welcome!

Crash? And what's next?

Gurdieen

Reaction score
During this error, the server was stuttering crash. During this we have not lost once experience or catches. It is known, caught pokemon can be recovered but not time anymore. A lot of people loses its time to experience pokemons which then loses by crash server and withdrawal.
I suggest for the quantity crash server - one day 2x experience player and pokemons , 2x loot, 2x catch and faster spawn shiny pokemons.
Fix this please

Mirajane

Reaction score
I think that we shouldn't be rewarded. I know that the server is crashing but as long as the problem is fixed is good enough to me.

Szacho

Reaction score
We have a lot of events (not only xmas/valentine/hallo/easter, but also normal like dice/street duels/football/roulette etc.) and in case of this problems with server which we have right now Jano said about possible crashes and apologized for this so I think there is no reason to give x2 exp etc.
We need to be patient and wee need to understand this. Shit happens but I'm pretty sure that in few days all will be fine again.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Everything x2? maybe fries and pepsi?
dCmZtKm.png

Sequel

Reaction score
The best reward in my opinion will be no crash servers anymore I think it's enought

Sequel

Back