What's new

Welcome!

[CONTEST] Halloween Pokemon Creepypasta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zelricks

Reaction score
kTnlgE6.png

As everyone knows, halloween is coming soon. It's a time for a new contest! Are you creative? So it's time to write a halloween Pokémon creepypasta!

Rules
- The creepypasta has to be written by you, not by uncle google.
- Minimum words: 350, maximum words: 1000. If you're not sure how many words your story contains, use this website: https://wordcounter.net/
- The letter cannot contain: offensive words, insults towards anyone, sexual content
- The letter has to be written in english. If u have problems in that, ask tutors for a favor of translating it.
- Editing posts is forbidden*

*that means you can't edit your letter after you post it.

Rewards:
1st place: Shiny Trevenant or Mandibuzz + TM Case 12
2nd place: Pikachu Cosplay + Tm Case 15
3rd place: Elemental Box

It's a Global contest.

- Thread will be closed at 01/11/2018

Good Luck Everyone!

Regards~
PA STAFF

Last edited:

molinet

Reaction score
It was a normal day, in gengar mansion when suddenly the most horrifying thing that could happen to someone happened to me ... I'm not talking about seeing ghosts or dead pokemon, I'M TALKING ABOUT HIM, THE KS LEGEND, it was the most fright thing that I have lived and I do not share it with anyone. That's why this halloween, be careful, because it comes with a blissey dressed as santa or nurse joy, but the last thing he wants to do, its to help you and make you happy ... happy halloween for everyone.

shellman

Reaction score
The slow plan

It was a peaceful and day in Azalea Town, trainers were challenging the gym leader, other exploring the cave,others were fising, kurt was making his pokéballs and everything was right and normal as ever.
There were a couple of trainers known by many in the town who went to a date in a cave, and there they found a pink creature, looking docile and innocent, BUT, there was more than their innocence, the dumb inoccent lookin creature extended his tail like and elastic scorpion stinger into the trainers hearts, they both were never seen again, and with their hearts, the pink creature multiplied.
Suddently there were more of that creatures already outside the cave, in Azalea Town, while there was more of that pink creature, people were dissapearing misteriously, there were running rumours in the town, people were afraid, chaos, while some people were never leaving their homes, others were moving out of the town.
Turns out the pink innocent looking creature were slowpokes, people had no idea and were guarding them in their houses, to prevent them to be killed as well, but thats how the slowpokes killed the rest of the people in the city, even Bugsy the gym leader was killed(r.i.p), kurt flew to goldenrod, but the slowpokes were already there, even in whole johto.
Later on the slowpokes took the train from goldenrod to saffron, that's how they spread the slowpoke curse as well in kanto region, others took a plane to rustboro, as well the same happened in hoenn as you can imagine, and them they found a way to spread the slow curse trought the entire world, every region, it was apocalyptic.
Slowpokes were dominating the world, because people couldn't see it was them, they looked innocent and dumb, any investigation made couldn't point to them, it was a perfect plan, the slowpokes wanted a world with no humans.
It all started when a player threw it away because it was female and not mean looking, that slowpoke had evolved into a slowking and was mind-controlling all the others.
And so the human race was later extinct, slow but working plan worked, the world was pink as it had never been before.

THE END!
Moral of the history: never judge a book by its cover

Mightypl

Reaction score
Why did it happen to us?
It all began in the city of Rustboro, where people lived in harmony with pokemons, until one day that changed
the lives of all residents, people and pokemons. Every month a man or a pokemon disappeared in unknown circumstances,
which disturbed the local authorities and began to investigate the matter. Due to the lack of any traces od kidnapping,
the worst was feared. After a few months, the bodies of the kidnapped were found people in key and most popular places in
the city. The bodies were usually arranged in a symbols, but instead it wasn't known what it meant. The kidnapped arrived
every month, and the police and local authorities were helpless. After a few months of hard work of investigators and numerous
victims, it turned out that symbols are ancient language that was forgotten and used by people and pokemons. Someone tried to
give them a message that read: "Your time is over". When the message was completed, abductions ended, but what followed then, it
was terrible. Gastly and Haunters appeared in the streets at night, but they did not look like anything those we've seen on a daily
basis. They had a bloody hue and they did not make any sounds on this type pokemon was very strange because they were always loud.
Residents were afraid to leave their homes, because they didn't know what could happen. The police have repeatedly treid to investigate
the orgin of these pokemons, but it was futile because when the police appeared on the spot ghosts disappeared. One time during the patrol
in the surrounding forests, a police patrol has come across a strange cave that has never been seen in this place before. Entering the
cave they felt a strange smell, which they couldn't determine, after a while they notice similar on the walls symbols that appeared in
the city composed of pokemon and people, but these were written and meant "go away". The policemen entering deeper found a huge cave
filled with the stench of blood. There were bodies in the cave lost people and pokemons. At walls levitated bloody ghosts that were seen
in the city. After a while the policemen realize that they are being watched by some by a creature. After a moment he revealed himself and
it was a pokemon that resembled Alakazam, but had the same skin color as gastly and haunters. Alakazam blinked and the policemen fainted,
and when they woke up, the cave was empty, as if nothing had ever happened. When the policemen returned to the city to report, they heard
that the boides that were stacked in symbols disappeared and with them many yound coaches and their pokemons. Since the disappearence of
Blood Alakazam, no missing persons have been found bodies of people who died after these events. It is said that from time to time bloody
traces appear in the city, but lead to the forest to the cave in which Alakazam hid with his team and a lot of dead bodies, but when they
enter the cave to explore further traces the trail breaks off and so is every year on the anniversary of these events about which everyone
would like to forget, but bloody footprints don't let them forget about it.

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
This is my entry, I hope you like it

l3fU3zo.png

Alola, Week 3, day 6.
Report #14

I was thinking in not writing this report, but I need to take it from my head. This is the reason I wasn't writing reports of my journey lately.

Since I arrived in Alola, the only thing that I have interest in is on the Ultra Beasts. I'm trying to study and learn everything about them.
Two weeks ago, I found reports that an humanoid Pokémon with a star-shapped head appeared near to the Memorial Hill, in Akala, so I packed my things and went there as fast as I humanly could. I knew that this is something related to an specific UB: Xurkitree.

But what I found on Memorial Hill was not what I expect. Lot's of people on the cemetery trying to comfort a desperate mom. She was crying over her child's empty grave. An old man told me that her son was missing on the forest for more than a month and nothing was heard about him since them.

As I always was, I've been either fascinated or puzzled by that mistery, so I decided to investigate it. Called my loyal Pidgeot out and off we go to a search.

Hours gone by and my Pidgeot wasn't really showed any sign of finding a clue. 9pm... 10 pm... The night was getting darker and I didn't want to give up. Afterall, a kid was missing, and I was decided to find clues, at least.

Around midnight, I heard a strange song, sung by a kid's voice. Could it be the missing boy? What I describe here was exactly the words I heard, words that can't come out of my mind, and chills my spine and bones everytime I remember them.

"Hey Kid
Would you like to play?
Hide and seek in the woods
Don't worry, I'm not far away

Somewhere in the forest
Find me if you can
You are a smart kid
For sure you will have a plan

You're not lost
You're just distracted
Pay attention to our game
I know you won't regret

Faster, my kid,
Isn't it fun?
You're getting close
Now it's almost done

Don't look back
There is no use
You won't recognize the place
And will get more confused

I know you are weak
And probably starving to death
Calling your mom is useless
Enjoy your last breath

Sit down and rest
Near to that old and rotten stump
Soon all of this will go away
And you will become one of us:
A PHANTUMP.
"

My legs wouldn't answer to any command anymore, I was weak, like my spirit wanted to leave to my body. On my last drop of strenght, I've put my hand on my belt, got my Alakazam's ball and released it, with one last thinking: TELEPORT ME TO KONIKONI.

I woke up 3 days later at Konikoni's Pokémon Center, thanks to the care of a friendly Blissey. When I finally remembered what happened, I wish I didn't. All I can think of is on that desperate mother, that kid's voice, and on the pain I felt on that forest. If the kid had the same fate, I want him to rest in peace. I wouldn't wish that destiny even to the most evil person I could remember.

I really think it's time to take a rest of this trip. I wish I could only sleep for once.

If you find this report, I BEG YOU TO DON'T GO TO MEMORIAL HILL'S FOREST.

#708 Phantump
According to old tales, these Pokémon are stumps possessed by the spirits of children who died while lost in the forest.

Xl1OOiy.jpg

This image was taken from DeviantArt, made by the user Efraimrdz, and I don't own any copyrights of it. Just using it to illustrate the background of the history.

Wish the best luck for all the entries!

Arcanist Karl
Platinum

Bacurau

Reaction score
A traveler, maybe a pilgrim among many on this vaste world.
Journey teller, which manifests among all:
ARRRRRRRGR! I am corroding, madness consumes me, the malefic laughter of that stranger being is buzzing in my ears.
Witchcraft in communion with the city, it's hairs dances echoing an amazing sound that captivates me among the infinite darkness of that distinct place, shamans dances and prostrate facing a pure evil song, summoning it, a sepulchral creature.
My mind is tearing itself inside like Shadow Claws were languishing it. Such witchcraft attracts me, a Shadow Storm explodes in my heart, a Phantom Force seduces me!
- Gouuuuuuuuuuuurgeist!
It can't be! It is a dream!
Trails that soon consumes themselves, something magical protects it. Multiple lookings, multiple roars, something approaches me.
I am scared, facing dark creatures, with their illusion they multiply looking directly to my eyes and say "TRICK OR TREAT?"

stin stauer

Reaction score
This is a real sory from a PA player.

Her name was Elsa, she used to play Padventures, she used to play all day long, her pokemons were good enough to have a great journey in the game, but Elsa was not satisfied, she wanted to be the best no matter how. Elsa was not a nice person, she used to abuse of her pokemos making them work for her, and also she wasnt nice to the other players. It didn't take too long to Elsa start robbing the pokemon and items from the new players in game and to deceive the old players asking them to invite her in their houses and then, when they werent paying attention, she used to steal everything in their houses, so after some months being like this, Elsa was one of the strongest players in the game, but her soul was weak, her heart was not worthy, her pokemons were slaves of her, being obligated to obey all she demanded, she could be even worse than she already was to them.

Some day Elsa was in a pokemon center, when she heard a story from a group of friends who were there, they were talking about a mysterious pokemon in Lavender, they were saying this pokemon was so strong that even the strongest player from PA could be easily defeated by it. Elsa Always considered herself the best player, above everything and everybody, and then decided to leave the pokemon center and face this mysterious pokemon.

Already in lavender city, Elsa started looking for this misterious pokemon inside of big mansion, insulting the mysterious pokemon trying to call its attention, after 1 day walking inside the mansion she was almost giving up, she was hungry and tired, but she she started hearing laughs, the scenery started to change!

There was fog everywhere, there was also a shrill sound that could even hurt Elsa's rotten soul, a terrifying laugh could be heard in the back of the room, and a very strong wind began to blow , and then Elsa walked to the end of the room being able to see the shape of a being in the corner of the room hidden in the darkness and the insupportable sound, elsa started screaming asking at the mysterious being to stop that strong sound, and then he started laughing and told her that he could stopped the sound if she solved his charade, which Elsa accpeted at the same time, and so the charade was given:

Mysteroius being:
- Tell me who I am, and I disappear !?

Elsa started crying because she couldnt see the mysterious being hidden in the darkness, she didn't know anything about him. Her ears started bleeding because of the strong sound and she could no longer hear from one of her ears, and if she didn't solve the charade she could be deaf from both ears, but it was just when she was almost losing the hearing from the second ear that she realized how simple the charade was, and then she answered the charade:

Elsa:
*- It's the silence! You are the silence!

And at the same time, the sound stopped and the mysterious being rewarded Elsa with a wish:

Mysterious being:
*- You can ask me what you want, and I will give it to you.

Elsa was mad because the mysterious being made her lose her hearing, and without thinking twice she said:

Elsa:
- I want to have 1 million wishes!

The mysterious being was surprised, because he thought she would ask to get her hearing back, and be able to hear as she was in the past, and then the mysterious being started laughing again:

Mysterious being:
- Muhahahahaha ... Elsa, you didn't learn anything today, but ok, you have 1 million wishes, but as a curse !!
- you will have one million wishes to give to other players, but nothing to you, your soul is rotten, you heat is dead, you have no love inside of you, a person like you don't deserve to be among the other players!

So the player Elsa was turned into a deaf NPC in Lavender, if you go there you can see her, you can talk to her, but she won't hear you, and there she will always be, faded to attend 1 million wishes, but she is not able to hear anything, now she is a slave from the destiny she own created.

The end!

2qaicnr.png

Tsotss

Reaction score
END OF POKEMON WORLD

This day was expected by everyone. Preparing for this day began for months. You know, it would be 10th Anniversary of invasion of Ancient Alakazam, which was defeated forever by all Legendary Pokemons on 3rd of Decemeber. This was what people thought… But Ancient Alakazam by last strenght placed piece of itself in every Legendary Pokemon and… in one couple which they were Nurse Joy and Juanito.

People started to live with each other and with all pokemons in peace after this situation. Also every year on 3rd of Decemeber they wanted to celebrate the salvation of the world. But sadly, when Pokemon Anniversary was coming, Olympia always saw the future around 2 months before, always in the middle of week about incoming invasion by few Legendary Pokemons in random places. Every vision from every Thursday was stronger when the Pokemon Anniversary was closer to begin. But this year was totally different than others. Olympia didn’t get any visions, nothing happened. People thought invasions were over, but weren’t… The worst invasion of the worst just prepared to start on 10th Anniversary.

People have invited everyone for this day – started from every person, every pokemon and end of every Legendary Pokemon. And the last one was their the worst mistake which they made. Remember putting every piece of Ancient Alakazam to every Legendary Pokemon and the couple? This is exactly what Ancient Alakazam planned 10 years ago by putting itself in them.

It's time to start 10th Anniversary...

By arrival of all Legendary Pokemon and by Nurse Joy & Juanito Ancient Alakazam has returned to life. Every piece of Ancient Alakazam began to connect with each other. But this time Ancient Alakazam was much stronger, becouse it devoured power of all Legendary Pokemon, thus removing all of them from world . With couple it had another plan. They were to affect people and pokemons on 10th Anniversary. To this time they only blocked Olympia’s visions, becouse of them, she couldn’t see anything.

Ancient Alakazam acted in hiding. First of all it made an ilusion of all Legendary Pokemons to let people think that everything is OK. Later it made slaves from Nurse Joy & Juanito. They behaved like always: Nurse Joy healed people and their pokemons; Juanito sold and bought some stuff from people. Everything looked normal. But in this case Ancient Alakazam forced Nurse Joy to heal by venom. Also Juanito put venom to heal potions and other stuff which could help people and pokemons. of course they didn’t know about it, they weren’t themself, just being under control. This venom wasn’t made of poisoned flowers or herbs, it has been made of Ancient Alakazam’s blood. It sacrificed itself a bit to be sure most people and pokemons will be affected by venom, its venom.

After some time people and pokemons started to see that something is wrong, that something is happening to them. This time was perfect for Ancient Alakazam to get out of hiding. Ilusion of Legendary Pokemons dissapeared. People started to scream, run in every direction, search help, but no one could help them.

Ancient Alakazam started to realize its plan. First part was hypnotizing a lot of pokemons. Then it again sacrificed itself a bit and just by hurting itself made a rain of its blood. If you remember, its blood was venom. Later by controling pokemons, making from them slaves, forced to attack people and other pokemons. There was no hope for world anymore. Later everything went quickly. People and pokemons killed each other, some of people and pokemons started to dissapear becouse of venom, they started to being a ghost. But Ancient Alakazam didn’t let souls to travel around the world. It just devoured their souls and grew up in strength. Its sacrificed parts started to recover. There was not more any person any pokemon, everyone became a part of Ancient Alakazam, but…

The last morsel of Acient Alakazam was couple: Nurse Joy & Juanito. If it was sure, there are no more people and pokemons, it just took parts of itself from them. Later it went to them and told them everything what happened. They didn’t see any chance to renew the world, so they took the venom and drunk it. After it they said just last sentences, which were:
Juanito: The life was really hard…
Nurse Joy: I can’t restore no one anymore. We will never meet again…

At the end Ancient Alakazam ate their bodies with souls. There is no more world, no more people, no more pokemons; just Ancient Alakazam who was preparing itself to attack other world…

The end

Spoiler:
Tsots
Diamond

kralleo78

Reaction score
Im don't gonna write a story but i want ask a question , this Trevenant - Mandibuzz normal ones will come game ?

Herculesss

Banned user
Reaction score
the haunted castle
Once upon a Halloween night in the city of Celadon there was a castle where the rumor was heard that no one was living but Pikachu together with his friend Vulpix agreed to go and ask for sweets because they claimed that if someone lived, when came to the place inside the castle were very creepy voices pikachu the very brave was to knock on the door and this opens alone, these very curious to pass to see if there was someone to ask for their sweets, vulpix died of fear they wanted to go ask the sweets to another side when suddenly the door closed.
These faithful friends hear from far away a very creepy music knowing that if you must see someone they go to where the music is and they realize that there is nobody at that moment to pikachu and vulpix they touch them from behind and they were nothing more and nothing less than chandelure, gengar, banette, golurk among other ghostly pokemons when these friends see this they are terrified too much and they run out to leave that place when pikachu realizes his friend vulpix had disappeared, the worried one was full of courage and was in search of his friend in the castle they listened to I go very creepy screams returned to where the music came and saw that he had his friend vulpix him all surrounded, pikachu did an act of courage and went to face them when suddenly it comes out mismagius apologizing with pikachu because they would not do anything bad to them just that they had a Halloween party as usual every year pikachu very happy was to hug his friend vulpix.
mismagius asks Pikachu to please that he keep the secret that he did not reveal that the castle was not abandoned and that they made the city of Celadon believe that the castle was haunted, the night ended Pikachu and his friend Vulpix went to home with a bag of candy each remembering that on Halloween night he made some new friends. I wish you all happy Halloween. FINISH.

Scarfaces

Reaction score
THE DARK GENGAR’S MANSION
Time ago, there was a beautiful island near Fuchsia, in Kanto. Surrounded by a huge forest with berry trees, some of those berry trees were very rare, holding special berries that Fairy Pokémon really LOVES, causing that a lot of Fairy Pokémon make their nests there. Even the Pokémon have to travel through continents to reach this amazing berry forest, they found their way to reach the forest and live there. The island was a mystery because the fierce storms and strong haze’s makes almost impossible to reach there so the Pokémon lived in piece from a long time until…
A young girl named Elaine was one of the few Fairy Pokémon Trainer on Kanto and she had a dream, becoming the champion of the Pokémon league challenge.
In her journey she was walking near lavender, exploring and looking for hard challenges, and she found and old lady near the cemetery. The old lady looked her right in the eyes and as soon as Elania noticed the old lady challenges her to a duel.
Elaine called out her favorite Pokémon, Moona. A strong Clefable who was Elaine’s starter.
The old lady called out a mysterious Pokémon,“Mimikyu” a FAIRY/ghost Pokémon who quickly defeat Moona. Elaine was very disappointed but surprised so she ask to the lady about her name and her strange Pokémon. The lady came to Elaine and presents herself, her name was Sinietra and she was a fairy Pokémon trainer too! So she told to Elaine about Mimikyu. When Elaine finds that there was stronger fairy Pokémon she asked to Sinietra to teach her about everything and help her training.
Sinietra saw the passion in her eyes and accepted Elaine as her new student, she told her about a mystical fairy island and as a gift she gave her a special ticket to go to this island with the only condition of never reveals the secret of the island to ANYONE.
She also said that if Elaine goes to the island she have to stay for some time to avoid people follow her. Elaine thanked Sinietra and accepted so they goes to the near port to use the special ticket. The captain looked the ticket very well and took Elaine through a secret boat who quickly brings them to the mysterious island.
They both go through the forest to reach an amazing mansion, just in the middle of the island where Sinietra lived, Sinietra show to Elaine the whole mansion. After that, they went to the forest, Elaine saw incredible fairy Pokémon that she never saw, caught some of them and trained for a long time with Sinietra and of course Moona, her beloved Cleffable.
Time after that, Elaine came back to kanto to challenge the elite four. She reach the champion very fast and beat lance’s dragonite with a powerful moon blast from Moona, Becoming the first fairy Pokémon trainer champion!
Elaine became famous and go through other continents to challenge the other Pokémon leagues.
After some time she came back to Kanto and use the special ticket to visit Sinietra, when she arrives to the house the butler received Elaine with bad news, The old master passed away and Sinietra left a card to Elaine, explaining that she can use the island to train and stay in the mansion as long as she want but NEVER BRINGS ANYONE THERE.
She explain to her that fairy Pokémon has mysterious powers that attract stars to them, so no one could know about this island because people would explode the island to reach stardust, special powder from stars used to make fuels for rockets and other stuff that black market pays very well…
Elaine accepted and came back to kanto, she only uses the island to keep training once or two times a month.
Elaine meets a strong trainer on kanto, in a street duel event near celadon, the trainer was wearing a fancy suit and has a lot of bodyguards. The duel between them was awesome ending in a tie when the nidoqueen from the guy and Moona faint together.
They both congratulate themselves and the trainer stayed looking Elaine for a long time, latter when Elaine was leaving the arena, a worker from the mysterious trainer came to her giving an invitation to a fancy dinner in a boat near vermilion,
The guy didn’t use his real in the event, as many trainers to cover their identity or business, but Elaine got crushed on him so she accepted and give them her address. A limo pick up her earlier and they met at the boat to have a fancy dinner with expensive wine and food. The trainer present himself his name was Giovanni… they have an amazing chat and amazing dinner, after that they keep seeing each other until Elaine fall in love with him.
Giovanni ask Elaine to bring him to the place where she become that strong and caught all those powerful Pokémon, Elaine, blinded for the love took Giovanni to the fairy island, when they arrived, some boats with a big R on the sides appear on the island, took Elaine to the mansion and locked her in the main room only with Moona by her side she saw how the team rocket destroy the forest to obtain stardust.
A lot of fairy Pokémon died in the process and Elaine broke the half of a mirror and took his own life. Moona the clefable saw everything and the traumatic scene of losing her trainer mixed with the angry souls of the Pokémon makes a dark energy that turns Cleffable into a Dark Gengar that shows up in the island killing the rest of the fairy Pokémon and haunting the team rocket outta there…
Nowadays this place is called “THE GHOST MANSION, or just Mansion by some trainers, a place filled up with ghost Pokémon and angry souls trying to take revenge about what people do to their home.

demzpacito

Reaction score
Spoiler:
Demz
Platinum

PS. Theres a small reference to "It", but the whole story was made up by me and the reference just fitted

It was autumn when it happened. Most of the leaves had already fallen from the trees, but it didn’t matter for Lily. She loved to play in the woods, despite her dad’s concern about the tales of children’s missing in there. He, who was born and raised in Floaroma Town, grew up hearing stories about a baloon-shaped Pokémon who would drag unaware children into missing. Ever since the death of his wife, Lily had become everything in his life. So he could not afford to lose her too.

But still she would go to the woods. Lily had a brave heart and some sneaky atittude, to say the least. She didn’t know why, but she always felt attracted to the woods. Soon she would find out..

It was the day before Halloween when it happened. Lily’s father was busy decorating their house and thus he didn’t notice as she sprinted towards the woods. He only noticed her missing after finishing all the deco. It was already getting dark and she would always come back before that, so he started to worry. He then decided call the police and a taskforce was assembled to search for her. As Floaroma is a small town, the news quickly spread and in no time the whole city was looking for the little girl.

Sad to say, all their effort was in vain. So one by one people quited searching and returned to their homes. Eventually even the police had to give up. But the father wouldn’t stop, not even for feeding or hydrating. Exhausted, starving and lost in the middle of the woods, the man eventually collapsed and fainted.

As he recovered his consciousness, he started hearing a familiar but fading voice:

- Daddy.. daddy..

- Is.. is that you, Lily?!

- Daddy.. it’s ok, daddy..

- Where are you, daughter?!

- It’s ok.. I’m a baloon now..

- What?! Lily, WHERE ARE YOU?!?!

- I’m floating, daddy.. we’re all floating..

- LILY!! COME BACK TO ME, PLEASE!! – he would burst down in tears as he shouted those words.

- Goodbye, daddy.. I love you.

- LILYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

And the voice vanished.

And the man cried like he never did before. Eventually, he passed out again.

The next day, there was no sign of him. The rumour once again quickly spread around town and people went searching but eventually gave up. Some reported screaming coming from the woods, but no one could tell what exactly happened in there. Fact is, the man was never seen again too. Some say it couldn’t bear the suffering and ended his own life. Some say he went insane and started traveling around the world searching for revenge against Pokémon. What really happened, no one will ever know..

OD97Pz8THSAunP2tyVVp2Pg.png

anthonyx222

Reaction score
Era uma noite chuvosa quando a lua balançou. A maioria dos pokemons já havia percebido, mas isso não importava para as pessoas. eles viviam para adorar os pokemons lunares, apesar da preocupação com a lua eles acreditavam que era algo divino. mas não todos houve um, que acho tudo aquilo muito estranho,ele cresceu ouvindo histórias sobre Pokémons lunares que um dia iriam destruir toda a lua. desde a morte de seu xamã a tribo Yuti-Yuti vem sendo controlada pelos Clefables.

sempre no fim do outono um clefable chegava na tribo e pedia uma criança para a lua não entrar em colapso com o tempo nem com a vida da terra.

Mas tudo mudou quando o filho do xamã assumiu a tribo,ele ordenou não entregar nenhum filho da floresta (crianças das tribo) até descobrir oque estava acontecendo com eles. O Zangy (Atual Xamã) estava ocupado fazendo suas investigações sobre os clefables, e percebeu que sempre que uma criança era levada a lua se movimentava com aspectos estranhos. Ele só notou isso graças ao movimento que vinha acontecendo com a lua pela morte do ex xamã. Já estava ficando noite e Zangy não estava conseguindo descobrir nada incriminador para poder expulsar definitivamente os clefables de sua tribo, até que...

ele escutou de fundo uma criança .. por favor, pare!!

ele se aproximou e viu, olhos sombrios e nefastos, pele enrrugada, chifres pontudos

- porfa .. porfavor, me .. me ajude!!

- ele correu para salvar a criança mas nunca conseguia chegar, era como correr em direção a lua, voce esta ali vendo mas nao consegue chegar

- e cada vez mas a criança gritando mais e mais...

- Zangy estava correndo mas suas pernas nao iriam aguentar muito tempo, ele correu e correu mas caiu e deitado assistiu o sofrimento da criança...

passou um dia e Zangy volta com o corpo de uma criança e gritando, gritando sem parar a tribo começou a se perguntar oque tinha acontecido mas desde o ocorrido Zangy não conseguiu mas falar, até que no final da primavera um clefable apareceu para buscar uma proxima criança e ele gritou, meses de silencio e ele finalmente disse algo, ele disse

- A pura alma da criança que roubou, não te satisfez, seu pokemon asqueroso mostre para todos a sua verdadeira face

- O Clefable chegou para trás e lambeou-se e toda aquela cor rosa e formal saiu e ficou um negro obscuro e triste

os relatos dessa tribo se contam até hoje, mas ninguem consegue comprovar se é verdade ou não. mas todos sabem de uma coisa, uma bruxa nunca consegue ser perfeita num disfarce de princesa. Nem um lobo é convincente em pele de cordeiro. Coloque os a prova, e todos falharão.

Personagem: Tunin
World: Diamond
(sorry for the text in portuguese i do not trust google translate)

thiagotrb

Reaction score
A Very Sad Halloween

The Pokémon world, a different place made up of several pokémons of several species that live in harmony with each other.
Our story begins here with a very cheerful young reporter called Billye but his annual joy does not last long because as he approached October 31 he was starting to feel sad and very discouraged because it was that day that he gave up being a pokémon trainer . In his exploration the boss of the jonal where Billye worked called him on the cell phone asking him to go to lavender because the local population was frightened because there were many strange things happening there, so he went to lavender along with his camera that had come to replace his pokemon loved him and on the way he started looking at the photos of his camera, there he found old photos of his beloved pokémon, a beautiful charmander that he received at the beginning of his journey as a trainer and in that photo showed moments before the lamentable death of the charmander and that made him very sad, the city where he was going to do his reportage was the same place where his charmander had been buried.
Now arriving in the town of Lavender he saw many people frightened and as he was already known by his reports all looked at him and co-chained each other "look is Billye, he is the person that the pokémon is looking for." and whenever it happened it was the same thing people said, then a child came to him and said, "Hey there's a pokémon that's making a lot of mess here, and he's looking for you," Frightened Billye was rushing to learn more about the events , then headed for the lavender graveyard and there met a very brave and perverse ghost who upon seeing Billye went straight towards him, then Billye ran off and the ghost followed him taking him to a dead end, there the ghost spoke " why did not you visit your pokémon more? because you left him alone, you were inseparable, "then Billye began to cry and apologize but the ghost did not want to know. Since that day Billye has never been seen again.
Many people claim to have seen Billye in the form of a child and his beautiful Charmander perambulating through the forest surrounding Lavender, sometimes they were joking and at other times running. But Billye always spoke the same phrase "Chamander I will never again or leave you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back