What's new

Welcome!

[Closed Beta] - XegearZ

xegearz

Reaction score
Here i will be posting the bugs or analysis of my closed beta experience. Each time i add a new entry to the main post i will reply to this topic with the date of the the report.

October 10, 2010

-Charmeleon fire blasted me and my graveller did not move but somehow it hits him 3 times at the same time. First and only time it has happened to me.

-Already is reported it but going up and down, makes pokeballs disappear and sometimes it wont show the pokeball broke message.

- I was crossing the bridge on the picture, suddenly killed a vulpix, kept walking and this happened. When it happened some sort of graphic glitch occur on the floor and text. http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/6726/volcanobug.jpg

-Not a bug but Charizard is kinda weak on melee attacks but some attacks is doing a lot of damage. I have killed one without potions if it only melee attacks the graveler (lvl 45).

October 10, 2010 II

-Arcaine is way weaker than ninetales and it gives more experience than ninetales.

-Suggestion: Bring back PO self destruct. Explosions in physics/life are generated when a large amount of energy is released. The energy is usually released in all directions x,y,z and with an equal radius distance.

October 12, 2010

-Debug opening Growlithe, the loot was an ornament.

-Bulbasaur gives way more exp than Weepinbell. Weepinbell is higher level and a little harder.

-Venusaur is quite weak vs Charizard and Blastoise and exp is way different too. (Just saying)

October 15, 2010

Things i noticed today, maybe are just suggestions.

-Using the pokemon channel to quickly change pokemons, pokemons can quickly kill you while changing pokemons.

-Charizard gets burn status?

-Ninetales owns trainer's charizard (80) unless the ninetales uses few skills.

Bugs:

-Calling Charizard on top of another pokeball changes your pokemons name.

October 16, 2010

-Harden bug is happening again and in a different way. On open beta i made a topic just explaining this bug and its different variants. Today i went up in Ninetales stairs and as soon i was up i did harden, then i used explosion with my Golem and harden was casted on me.

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/8313/harden.jpg

Map Bug:

21:46 You see a hole.
Position: [X: 3678] [Y: 3799] [Z: 6].

After you go down, the rope hole is placed in the wrong place. It does not coordinate with the up part of the hole.

October 19, 2010

-Can't use fly while you are being attacked.

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
xegearz said:
-Calling Charizard on top of another pokeball change your pokemons name.

dont really understand

xegearz

Reaction score
Jano said:
xegearz said:

dont really understand

Yesterday i evolved my Charizard and then i went to the depot flying. There was some pokeballs with pokemons on the floor all over the poke center. When i dismounted the Charizard and called him back to the pokeball the name on the main channel was the pokemon on the ground, in this case a Metapod. Today i tried the same thing but it did not happen again maybe something else was involved in the bug.

Example:

Instead of saying "Back, Charizard." it said "Back, Metapod."

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
xegearz said:
Jano said:
xegearz said:

dont really understand

Yesterday i evolved my Charizard and then i went to the depot flying. There was some pokeballs with pokemons on the floor all over the poke center. When i dismounted the Charizard and called him back to the pokeball the name on the main channel was the pokemon on the ground, in this case a Metapod. Today i tried the same thing but it did not happen again maybe something else was involved in the bug.

Example:

Instead of saying "Back, Charizard." it said "Back, Metapod."
did your charizard lost level?

Renett

Reaction score
xegearz said:
Hunter23 said:
xegearz said:
-Can't use fly while you are being attacked.

Umm... thats not a bug..

If its not then it is a suggestion, it was fixed on PO long time ago, same as able to fly on water at ground level.
I don't agree with fly while battling, since will turn easy run out troubles.

Back