What's new

Welcome!

Cloned Dragonite Suggestion

Razioo

Reaction score
Dragonite is already beastly, if they make it exponentionally better too it'll be totally OP.

Zifoo

Reaction score
Ye why not make every cloned poke 25x as strong as its normal form so they can win all tourneys and battles solo.
You all a bunch of whiners 'oh my dragonite only hits 150 more' well its more, fucking deal with it. Nobody made you buy it, nobody said it was gonna hit 248573 more than its original form. If a pokemon is gotten in an easy way as it did in this event it shouldnt be so much stronger.
If they would have a random spawn with nearly impossible catch rate THEN it should be very strong.
Because now the staff gave them away for free (pretty much) they ruined their use in this game. Because making them OP would just be lame, as there is so much of them.
I agree with everything, everything you said is absolutely true

Khan

Reaction score
35% would be balanced.

Yes, though attacks like headbutt, aqua tail, thunder punch, thunder wave, fire punch only hits about 50-100 more than normal dragonite in same lvl. Aqua tail hits -400 damage than fire punch, (same is on normal dragonite).

Twister is no difference at all, if you even hit that is. The only attacks that have a bigger difference is dragon claw, dragon breath, & wing attack. They all do 200- damage more than normal dragonite. Hyper beam hits 1.8k at lvl 85. When I had my normal dragonite at 130 it hit 2.5k.

The biggest problem with nite is that it's damage varies to much, Wing attack can hit from 2950-3200 on ivy. Fire punch 2k-2.2k And the other attacks varies 50-100. Thunder wave, thunder punch hit 1.050-1.1k. Headbutt 1k-1.050. Hyper Beam 1800-1850. & so on.

Razioo

Reaction score
You dont have to complain about twister, every poke that has such an atk has the same luck-based dmg
Bullet seed etc have the same problem.

And for fuck sake be happy you even got a dmg/hp boost and not just an other color poke

choche93

Reaction score
Ye why not make every cloned poke 25x as strong as its normal form so they can win all tourneys and battles solo.
You all a bunch of whiners 'oh my dragonite only hits 150 more' well its more, fucking deal with it. Nobody made you buy it, nobody said it was gonna hit 248573 more than its original form. If a pokemon is gotten in an easy way as it did in this event it shouldnt be so much stronger.
If they would have a random spawn with nearly impossible catch rate THEN it should be very strong.
Because now the staff gave them away for free (pretty much) they ruined their use in this game. Because making them OP would just be lame, as there is so much of them.

You couldn't say it better.

I think Cloned Dragonite is fine, after all, Dragon fury (cloned passive) hits much more than normal dragon fury. Comprove it by themselves buddies and stop complaining. Cloned are SLIGHTY stronger.

infix

Reaction score
moves 1 to 5 hits the same than a normal one. Tested.

And well, i've cloned dragonite too, i like it because i never had one before, even a normal one so i wont complain, but there isn't too much difference between the normal and the cloned one, anyways he got 34% more hp than a normal one.

Last edited:

Khan

Reaction score
Just tested my cloned dragonite lvl 86 vs lvl 84 normal dragonite.

My cloned dragonite
Hits: Headbutt, Aqua tail, thunder wave, thunder punch, fire punch.
18:44 Your Dragonite deals 1050 damage to a Dragonite
18:44 Your Dragonite deals 487 damage to a Dragonite.
18:45 Your Dragonite deals 588 damage to a Dragonite.
18:45 Your Dragonite deals 583 damage to a Dragonite.
18:45 Your Dragonite deals 587 damage to a Dragonite.

Normal lvl 84 dragonite
11:40 Your Dragonite deals 1020 damage to a Dragonite
11:40 Your Dragonite deals 427 damage to a Dragonite.
11:41 Your Dragonite deals 529 damage to a Dragonite.
11:41 Your Dragonite deals 530 damage to a Dragonite.

Passive my cloned dragonite
18:40 Your Dragonite deals 1210 damage to a Dragonite. 18:40 Your Dragonite deals 1212 damage to a Dragonite. 18:40 Your Dragonite deals 1228 damage to a Dragonite. (Keep in mind it hits 2x vs dragon)

Normal dragonite
18:41 Jonny tormenta [114]: 11:36 Your Dragonite deals 1008 damage to a Dragonite. 11:36 Your Dragonite deals 1028 damage to a Dragonite. 11:36 Your Dragonite deals 1006 damage to a Dragonite.

My old normal dragonite 130 hits 720-750x3 = 2250+- with passive. Passive gained per lvl is extremly small so basically it hits about 100 damage in each passive = 300 damage higher at lvl 130.

So @ up it doesn't hit "much more" than normal dragon fury.

If you compare to other cloned pokemon like blastoise, every hit is 400-800 higher or more. Not to mention it gets way higher damage at higher lvls.

Suggestion: Make cloned dragonite's roost @ 35%. And increase the damage on moves 1-5.

Last edited:

Nino Rage

Reaction score
Just tested my cloned dragonite lvl 86 vs lvl 84 normal dragonite.

My cloned dragonite
Hits: Headbutt, Aqua tail, thunder wave, thunder punch, fire punch.
18:44 Your Dragonite deals 1050 damage to a Dragonite
18:44 Your Dragonite deals 487 damage to a Dragonite.
18:45 Your Dragonite deals 588 damage to a Dragonite.
18:45 Your Dragonite deals 583 damage to a Dragonite.
18:45 Your Dragonite deals 587 damage to a Dragonite.

Normal lvl 84 dragonite
11:40 Your Dragonite deals 1020 damage to a Dragonite
11:40 Your Dragonite deals 427 damage to a Dragonite.
11:41 Your Dragonite deals 530 damage to a Dragonite.

Passive my cloned dragonite
18:40 Your Dragonite deals 1210 damage to a Dragonite. 18:40 Your Dragonite deals 1212 damage to a Dragonite. 18:40 Your Dragonite deals 1228 damage to a Dragonite. (Keep in mind it hits 2x vs dragon)

Normal dragonite
18:41 Jonny tormenta [114]: 11:36 Your Dragonite deals 1008 damage to a Dragonite. 11:36 Your Dragonite deals 1028 damage to a Dragonite. 11:36 Your Dragonite deals 1006 damage to a Dragonite.

My old normal dragonite 130 hits 720-750x3 = 2250+- with passive. Passive gained per lvl is extremly small so basically it hits about 100 damage in each passive = 300 damage higher at lvl 130.

So @ up it doesn't hit "much more" than normal dragon fury.

If you compare to other cloned pokemon like blastoise, every hit is 400-800 higher or more. Not to mention it gets way higher damage at higher lvls.

dude thats because the normal nite is already really strong, so thats why they didnt made it the same as the others..

Razioo

Reaction score
Ur nite hits 600 more with his passive isnt that good enough

Khan

Reaction score
Ur nite hits 600 more with his passive isnt that good enough

It will hit +600 more at lvl 130 vs dragonite, only 100x3 on other types, but moves 1-5 hits only +40-50 more at lvl 130. Those moves are good for lvling up. Currently they make almost no difference. Tell me, if they increase attacks on moves 1-5 to hit 300 more than normal dragonite would it make it OP?

1: It would only hit about 300 more at lvl 130 than a normal dragonite. And roost to 35% so it becomes more useful and can't lose so easily in duell dragonite vs dragonite (unless the other dragonite has tm reflect). Cloned dragonite is still all about luck, just like normal dragonite.

Som

Reaction score
cloned blast just hit 300 more in pump, useless :D:D

Everything's useless to you if it doesn't 1 hit ko other pokemon. Sometimes I don't even know if you read the topic or just carelessly join the bandwagon of "yeah I have this pokemon, it should hit a lot more than what it's doing now".

@ topic,
Cloned Dragonite hits more than Dragonite. End of story. Every hit of a level 84 Cloned Dragonite is more than it's normal counterpart. So if you combine all of them, you get a difference of around 500 for the same level which I think is a substiantial amount.

@ Khan,
I enjoy reading your posts but please cut it out with the making of a new topic for each cloned pokemon you own saying it should be way more powerful than what it currently is. Cloned Scyther > Scyther. You can't expect it to be so much better than you can compare it to a Scizor.

Abble

Reaction score
first: I had no the Blastoise when I said that, I was just agreeing with Harvey.
second: yes, I read all the topics
third: you MAD.

Som

Reaction score
first: I had no the Blastoise when I said that, I was just agreeing with Harvey.
second: yes, I read all the topics
third: you MAD.

Yes I am mad about you and Khan whining on the forums about buffing up every pokemon that you own. Go cry about Nidoking or Nidoqueen or something other current useless pokemon being buffed and maybe I will suport you. You want to unbalance the game. Why don't you just go back to PO if you don't like it in here?

Khan

Reaction score
Everything's useless to you if it doesn't 1 hit ko other pokemon. Sometimes I don't even know if you read the topic or just carelessly join the bandwagon of "yeah I have this pokemon, it should hit a lot more than what it's doing now".

@ topic,
Cloned Dragonite hits more than Dragonite. End of story. Every hit of a level 84 Cloned Dragonite is more than it's normal counterpart. So if you combine all of them, you get a difference of around 500 for the same level which I think is a substiantial amount.

@ Khan,
I enjoy reading your posts but please cut it out with the making of a new topic for each cloned pokemon you own saying it should be way more powerful than what it currently is. Cloned Scyther > Scyther. You can't expect it to be so much better than you can compare it to a Scizor.

1: I have not made a single topic about any cloned pokemon.

2: I didn't have cloned dragonite at the beginning of this topic.

3: I thought all hits were supposed to hit 200-300 more like cloned blastoise does, and scyther and alaka, and gengar. Why haven't I "whined" about them? Because they're balanced compared to cloned dragonite.

4: This simply ain't the case. 30-50 damage increase on moves 1-5 is ok for you? Well you don't have cloned dragonite so you don't care.

I have lvled my old dragonite to 130. So I know how strong it is. If you use your head a bit you will know that nobody will catch cloned dragonite in any time soon unless use mb. So the difference should be bigger than this on moves 1-5. It wouldn't make it OP. But would make it better for lvling up, compared to normal dragonite. Currently it's like lvling with normal dragonite only with more hp. HP doesn't matter at all in duels dragonite vs dragonite, since it all is about luck, who ever gets most fury or hit with twister = win.

Back