What's new

Welcome!

Christmas promotion, lottery and Christmas schedule

stin stauer

Reaction score
I don't care to elaborate, this game is dead anyway. That's why this kind of shit happens. The owners of this server are not that stupid, server is dying so they try to earn as much as possible. Adding fcking R Gya and C Onix to the lottery + milions of clones never happened in the past. Make this game hard again!

5 years ago I stopped playing it and now I'm back, the song keeps being the same "this game is dead blá blá bla"

It's much better now since the game is full of new pokes and stuff..
I play it since 2011 and it was a pain in the ass to wait big lines to get to login and there was ks everywhere with those shit respaws.. I dont understand when you guys say "the game is dead"

Sucrilhosforever

I'm a Community Manager. Animes sux. They are just
Reaction score
I hear that same talk that "game is dying" for like 6 years already, since when Johto update were on nino's hands and he were busy playing poker and spending our money on it, not investing on the game. now that there are ONLY TWO admins working on the game, trying to bring us new stuff when they can, ya all are complaining.
"Ah but the game became pay to win" well, surprise, diamonds always ruled the game, there are players with less time playing than i am and have a shiny collection, or crystal onix and stuff, 2 options: or they donated even their cars on this game, or they caught 23 shinys in 2 years, guess which one is true. But i saw no one complaining about that. When nino supposedly gave the first aero to stik back on the first year of the game, or when Izzy got "magically" his red gyarados, i saw nobody complaining on nino.

Game is still free to play, everything that's available to catch, is there for you to try, few, FEW spawns are paid(which some should be thankful because vivillon and klefki should be event-binded), if you enjoy playing it, diamonds gives you some advantage yes, but they ALWAYS did, didn't started now.

Last lottery were huge, with even an elder charizard and unobtainable shinys for 10k and 2 tickets limit, even with it players cheated, and as Raissa already said, cheaters delayed staff plans on a cool and elaborated event, and they WILL COMPLAIN later that "the event is too generic" and blame staff, but who should be blamed, when there are 2 people trying to give us some fun, and people gets them busy cause they can't read one fucking sentence that it is self-explanatory(or at least ask before buying tickets on 20 chars).
I see no point on complaining when donaters always had a ton of money already, just because a lottery, as of now the selling of tickets is allowed in game. So i assume that players whose complain here won't mind to pay 30~50k to win an exclusive shiny, will they? :p

And, this lottery is fully optional, staff IS NOT OBLIGATED TO DO LOTTERY'S, what do you think they do with the 20k they got from players last lottery? spend everything on potions at juanito and get high on it? But yet they do lottery for us, and FEW come here and thanks them for that, but on those cases there's a lot of hate on them, and i think that's truly unnecessary, players who came here and asked nicely got a normal answer, jano even made the ticket sell able so those who can't donate but have in game money can participate)

Being thankful for something FREE that staff does to us on a FREE game, doesn't hurt, takes too little of your time, and it is FREE, but shitstorming on 2 people that are trying to do a better game for us, has it's consequences. Nobody likes to work to help a community where there's some people that complain on every step staff takes, without giving a proper complain or elaborating a solution, just "haha pay to win game's dead".

I hope the game keeps alive, i am here for a good part of my life, and i like it a lot, thanks for everyone who made the game alive until now, players, which are the greatest part of this game, and staff members, which put so much effort on keep us here, playing.

peace.

lelmygg

Reaction score
I agree on most of the stuff you said, even though I have only donated once ive been prem for over a year (not in a row taken breaks and stuff). Diamonds have ruled the game but the ammount of real life cash you have to spend to get enough for the really good pokes are insane and I love it. You are not suppose to get the best pokes and the rarest instantly. What's the fun in that? I always played this game with friends from irl or some friends I found ingame. The game is more fun if you set goals for YOURSELF and/or find someone to rival with. DO NOT compete with everyone on the server, that will just make the game boring. Also, this might just be me but I miss the classic events, the "just defeat pokes lol" things. (Just throwing my opinion out there).

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah sure, Padventures is super dead [*]

Diamond
[Wed 19 December 2018] Accounts: 875 Unique login: 782
[Tue 18 December 2018] Accounts: 806 Unique login: 729
[Mon 17 December 2018] Accounts: 826 Unique login: 752
[Sun 16 December 2018] Accounts: 888 Unique login: 776
[Sat 15 December 2018] Accounts: 886 Unique login: 771
[Fri 14 December 2018] Accounts: 856 Unique login: 719

Platinum
[Wed 19 December 2018] Accounts: 419 Unique login: 378
[Tue 18 December 2018] Accounts: 354 Unique login: 311
[Mon 17 December 2018] Accounts: 403 Unique login: 350
[Sun 16 December 2018] Accounts: 395 Unique login: 341
[Sat 15 December 2018] Accounts: 377 Unique login: 320
[Fri 14 December 2018] Accounts: 409 Unique login: 332

:7::7::7::7::7::7::7:

Bryanchirino

Reaction score
I Have one question , for example if only 100 join to lottery 100 people , 3 tickets ea = 300 tickets true? so 700 left , if one january 1 people dont buy more , what about 700 left? i mean the lottery run with only 300 ? or have chances to get for example Red gya into a empty number without people and nobody gonna win him?

ty for anwser

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Can you make possible to buy lottery tickets for diamonds?

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
When i ask for official answer im waiting for Aga's or Jano's answer.

Back