What's new

Welcome!

Christmas Event!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moj mistrz

Reaction score
Merry Christmas everyone. Please, leave your computers and spend this wonderful time with your family, have fun, smile, eat, go outside with friends etc. Do not waste your time on a game in this days. Do it for yourself not for me nor anyone else. Just have fun.

PS. Happy new year! 2014! :)

Ixtapapalotl

Reaction score
just go with your families, enjoy christmas, have a good time talking with people, get drunk i dont know
the event will come when it has to come

Obreviate

Reaction score
As a staff member I would like to apologize to you players for the delay in another event in our community. I know this is annoying and disappointing, but we're still here! And ask that you stay with us in the meantime enjoy the holidays and your family!

Happy New Year, ppl

Last edited:

Sergiofonsoo

Reaction score
Any administrator can answer about this event? pls

Last edited:

Agustiinn

Reaction score
Any administrator can answer about this event? pls

Bro, this week, and next probably too are FAMILY days, go with they, and if you ont have, u have to understand staff have their free days too, they aren't servants, aniway, be patient, Event wil be soon, and it isn't a staff soon.

Spark

Reaction score
Bro, this week, and next probably too are FAMILY days, go with they, and if you ont have, u have to understand staff have their free days too, they aren't servants, aniway, be patient, Event wil be soon, and it isn't a staff soon.
Next time use google to check for spelling mistakes, man...

PrDtO

Reaction score
Yes, yes we know all the think about family days and that stuff... But when the double exp ? xD jajaja

papuchi

Reaction score

If you know you won't be abble to do it, why the anouncement?
Again and again since the "next update in SOON".
Wait until you can do thinkgs before saying nothing

DanielC

Reaction score
Honey you dont see? To say: Merry xtimas HO HO HO enjoy xtimas with your family HO HO HO < --- this is only an excuse who says: The event arent ready shut up

u.u
So stay quieet. The event will come

Grayfoox

Reaction score
Why you don't think that all Admins are on vacation for some time??

maybe they will be back in 1 month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back