Welcome!

Christmas Event!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moj mistrz

Reaction score
One other <3

buit.png
Come on, it's only screenshoot for now, these sprites u shown here and in other replies are not in their official client yet, but only in test client which normal person can't have unless ur friend is PxG tester.

Skyrus

Reaction score
Come on, it's only screenshoot for now, these sprites u shown here and in other replies are not in their official client yet, but only in test client which normal person can't have unless ur friend is PxG tester.

Did I told anywhere they will be in our client? I show them as an idea for an event someday o_O These pictures are just taken from pxg facebook. And the Gardevoir sprite (page 3 or Remakes For Some Pokemon thread) I showed is posted a long time ago and it is probably added in their client so it would be cool to add it in ours aswell.

Last edited:

Moj mistrz

Reaction score
Did I told anywhere they will be in our client? I show them as an idea for an event someday o_O These pictures are just taken from pxg facebook. And the Gardevoir sprite (page 3 or Remakes For Some Pokemon thread) I showed is posted a long time ago and it is probably added in their client so it would be cool to add it in ours aswell.
If that Gardevoir was in their client it would be also in PA client already.. I'm checking their spr file everytime it gets updated.

Skyrus

Reaction score
If that Gardevoir was in their client it would be also in PA client already.. I'm checking their spr file everytime it gets updated.

Strange cause this picture is posted on 12 september on their facebook and this means it automatic was posted on their site also.

fofx.png

Last edited:

ZainPF

Reaction score
Hoenn/Sinnoh , best region , best pokes :3

Good work guys and those new sprites (if added) would be soo cool , but it will only be about 3-4 since then what are we going to do for the next event? : S

I think , Electivire, Magmortar and Aggron + other remakes of current sprites added would be cool

Kirminex

Reaction score
Why are we watching pxg sprites on PAdventures? :S
It buggs me up every time they add another one from them and they claim its not wrong :/

[Topic]If your going to gift pacc days, please atleast give them to the already pacc accounts 2 cuse its just a waste of days when everyone gets them and the whole server takes on the good spawns and the ones who actually paid for the pacc just lose their time/pacc days[Topic]

Last edited:

ramon

Reaction score
I just hope you dont turn on this event at "family days" 24/25/26 please.

I agree, but what would be the most appropriate days in the case of Christmas event? I think the more correct would finish the event in 25th which is the day of exchanging gifts.

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
I agree, but what would be the most appropriate days in the case of Christmas event? I think the more correct would finish the event in 25th which is the day of exchanging gifts.

No man, none wants to lose the event, but none will put PA in a first place than family.
Make it able to everyone participate, before or after chrismas, 21/22/23 or 27/28/29.
At 25th will be the worst idea ever.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back