What's new

Welcome!

[Support] catch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duzy pan

Reaction score
I lost doublade catch. Can I recover?
I dont have catch because doublade was bugged. Its good reason to back my catch. Caught 2x
keYGbi5.jpg

tSkre9J.jpg

Duzy pan

Reaction score
I caught 2x I need only fix my catch list.

Duzy pan

Reaction score
I caught 2x. Doublade was bugged and now i want fix problem with my catch because this catch is hard. Why for using a bug is punish and when I losses something by bugs are not to be recovered? fair play plz

Fallen Angel

Reaction score
Dude, I am sad as well, I did not get three of my catches and one of them is still not fixed. I also did not get catch for the Axew I caught with 617 ultaballs, but shit happens trust me, noone wanted this bug and now it is fixed at least. Btw you are getting at least 2k each for those Doublades so that is something.

Duzy pan

Reaction score
I will report every day until fix my bug. It is not my fault that it was a mistake.

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
I will report every day until fix my bug. It is not my fault that it was a mistake.

Stfu and move your ass to catch it once again, good trainer doesnt cry for catch like this, be happy for bug fixed.

MestredoBCC

Reaction score
When this kind of think happens the right is give your caught like hohen did once for bugs in front island pokes,but have years that this dont happen...So you have to caught again. This happens to me 2 times too. PS you are very lucky in doublade.Used 1930 ultra balls, 10 rocket balls on Doublade.

Niicke Darth

Reaction score
I lost doublade catch. Can I recover?
I dont have catch because doublade was bugged. Its good reason to back my catch. Caught 2x
keYGbi5.jpg

tSkre9J.jpg

I know your pain, i've caught Axew when it was bugged and now i have to catch again, totally disappointed and zero motivation to do this again

Duzy pan

Reaction score
Topic to close
Az robi sie milo jak staff nie ignoruje graczy i pomoze.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back